Area Code

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Area Code

Post by Joy2dream »

I was calling my oldest son at work. He works in another county and I was using my cell phone. When I dialed the number a tall, thin, black man answered the phone and there was a short, fat, balding/redish haired man with him. I can't remember all that was said but the tall man said laughing that yes indeed there was something going to happen with the *** area code. I knew that he was saying that there was a prophetic word given over the area code we were in. He was dancing and the short man was shaking his head yes and I was saying praises to Jesus.

Scene changes and I am with the men and we are walking down the streets of the city I work in. We were on Federal Street and crossing on to Main Street. As we were walking we were sharing Jesus with people on the street.

Scene changes and we are on green grass. I knew this was going to be a place to have church services. I wanted to go to the potty to do #1. They pointed to the bathroom and all it was were chairs with potty seats in some of them. The chairs were in different rows and I had a hard time finding one with a potty seat. I told the men you will have to have more pots in the ladies room, 2 will not be enough. They laughed and said yes it will. I said you don't know women and they just laughed and let me know it would be. I am looking over and over for a place to go. There is another woman with me now and I can't remember who she is but I pick up one of the potty chairs and move it to a high hill over looking the area. This place slopes down toward the other chairs and there is a paved road behind me. I put the chair down and begin to do my business there. Just as soon as I begin a big, long, black car pulls up on the grass (not the road) with the front of the vehicle toward me. A large black woman gets out and tells me it's time to go. She has come to get me for the meeting. The other girl and I look at each other surprised and are getting ready to go with her. We knew the lady somehow in the dream and knew she was in charge some way.

Blessings,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

This BR thing is getting to be somewhat popular :mrgreen:

wondering about Federal and Main those stood out to me
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

This BR thing is getting to be somewhat popular
Bathroom?? I haven't had a BR dream in a long, long time and it was usually in front of the same guy.

I think this one is me getting "release" of something I've been holding too long. I wonder if the area code was showing me a prophetic word is going to come forth for Western Kentucky.

I think the lady in the big black car is Papa from The Shack again.

I think the streets are significant too, just don't know how.

Still pondering and praying.
Hugs,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

referring to hot rollers dream LOL :shock:
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bumping.
:s53:
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hi Joy :)

What I am getting is that you and a friend are going to be involved in some sort of repentance event at our nation's capital, possibly organize/lead a group from your area.

You'll get the "call," and you will know it's right.

Hugs,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."