Girls with beautiful hair and a old victiorian type home

Archives for 2007
Jewels sunshine

Girls with beautiful hair and a old victiorian type home

Post by Jewels sunshine »

In this dream alli can recall was what looke dlike a huge pool,. Very large, and it semmned me and Ben were in it. I also seemned at one point was talking about Ben healing to someone.
Now im in a large victorian home and i sense either Ben or Cheri are outside. I hear and see a vacume cleaner is turned on in what i think is the foryer.At this point i woke up.
When i went back to sleep this is what i dreamned.
I was in what i think is another victorian old home. I see myself and i have this thick beautiful reddish brown hair that is long. There is two girls that look young mabey in thier teens. Both i believe have beautiful long hair , one black.I seem yto be going to hang around with them as girlfriends and in the dream i realise i have children. I relaise im not a young girl now and may be to old for thease girls. Fantasy verses reality come togther.
Not sure whatthis is about , mabey a dumping dream. :?:
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I have noticed that this is the second dream i have had of being young again. I had one that was about me looking youngish , girlish and seeing a old boyfriend recently. Now this.... mabey theres no meaning but i would appreciate it if someone could take a look. Im seeing a pattern here and wondering if there may be something impotant i should be getting. Thanks!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Im looking through old dreams....
I may be wrong but again is another dream that MIGHT be forshadowing the time i was to be blessed with the ministry with Aslans Place?
They have a large house in California. :|
It may not have a connection but who knows?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Being in a pool with Ben reminds me of cleansing and may be the sessions with Aslans place.
Interestingly the house where the ministry is big and really nice.....
The girls may be the women that are helping me...
Just trying to figure it out. :|