5:00

Archives for 2007
kse
Platinum Member

5:00

Post by kse »

I saw very quickly a digital '5:00', as if on an alarm clock. Then everything disappeared except the five, and it either grew in size or came closer so that it appeared larger. What stood out was how digitized the number looked. Just some background, the Lord has been speaking to me in fives for a while, and up to now it's been regarding years...

Oh, I just remembered. In a dream I saw a girl writing on a paper, '3:06'. I saw as if sitting across the table, the numbers were upside down. What is this about time?

Thanks!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

Have you gotten any more on this, sis?

The word "digital" is standing out to me......
from the Online Etymology Dictionary:
digit
1398, from L. digitus "finger or toe," related to dicere "tell, say, point out" (see diction). Numerical sense is because numerals under ten were counted on fingers. Digital (1656) is first recorded 1945 in reference to computers, 1960 of recording or broadcasting.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Hey Tal, I was going through the pages to record some of my dreams and I came upon this one. Sorry I never saw that you responded! But the answer is, I don't know about this one. Thanks!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3