Reoccuring Childhood Dreams

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Reoccuring Childhood Dreams

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I have heard that even when we are unsaved, dreams can be of a prophetic nature. Since I had this dream so much and it is still so clear in my mind I want to share in hopes there may be something I need to know about it.

It is kinda wacky, Star Wars Storm troopers came to the neighborhood and were breaking into houses and the only way to keep them from finding you is to hide under your bed. I felt fear and suspense wondering if they would ever find me but they didn't. Everyone would hide because they could be taken or destroyed if found. Not sure if this hits on anything, what are your insights...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

hiding under God's covering? a place of rest?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Love Letters,
Consider with prayer:
Star Wars seems to represent a war in heavenly places or what some people refer to as the second heaven, where satan and his imps reside and battle. So I see this as messengers from satan coming to bring destruction and death (sin) to the neighborhood (thinking teenagers?). As you knew the only safe place was under your bed, I see this as being in a place of peace in knowing who Jesus is. Now, you say (I think) that you were not saved at the time of the dream but I have a feeling that you knew enough in times of trouble to call upon the Name of Jesus. (been there and done that, absolutely not pointing a finger of accusation to you, I have done this and thank the Lord that I had enough sense to do so) So by hiding under the bed you hid under the covering of rest and peace of Jesus. (Like Blessings indicated)

Seeing this dream as the Lord showing you even then that He had you hid and protected for He will use you for His Kingdom.

Blessings to you,
Joy

Matthew 11:27-29 (King James Version)
27All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks

Wow, both responses bore witness in my spirit and brought tears of joy. When I was a child I had a pretty troubling childhood and when things were bad I did call out to God in prayer, however, I didn't know Him personally, I did beleive there was a God though. This is pretty exciting, knowing that my Heavenly Father is speaking to me through my dreams.
Dance...
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hallelujah!!!!

dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

I was just reading this word from Sandy Warner:The Quickened Word. It is in regards to this childhood dream I had. I posted her entire word in the Corporate words. This is interesting...

Stick With the Prophets
Posted by [ swauthor ] Aug 23rd 2008 - 10:56AM Posts to date: 2988

RHEMA 8/07/08 STICK WITH THE PROPHETS

PIX: I saw a white truck with lumber in the back going through pot holes and driving slowly.

The white truck is a very special unique truck. I have recently been seeing people's cars and ships with this same white stuff. It looks like shiny white plastic, exactly like Star Wars armor in the old movies. Many years ago, Wayne saw God’s army on white horses. Everyone was dressed in the same white shiny plastic looking armor. This speaks of the armor hiding us in righteousness and holiness.

Rev 3:4-5 NKJV
You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white , for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Dance...