Lion Turns to man..ANYAMANEE'S DREAM

Archives for 2007
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Lion Turns to man..ANYAMANEE'S DREAM

Post by gloryhis »

This is anyamanee's dream I only posted it here from the questions section.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 pm Post subject: more details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Okay, here are the details.

I live in Thailand; with my husband and children. I have a friend whom I met who works on the street as a motorcycle taxi driver. He also became my language tutor for a season.
I also became friends with his wife, actually very close with both people. She would confide in me her unhappiness in her marriage.
She eventally left him; they are completely estranged as of this day. He doesn't even know how to get a hold of her, however, they do have children together.

In the dream, I come "home" and my husband tells me, "oh Phan (the wife in my discription above) is inside, she's looking so good, she's so nice! Go and see her!
SO we go in and have a bit of time together. Dream proceeds, it is the next morning. Phan is coming down the stairs with the lion/man. I am frightened. I am concerned he will eat us! So I begin to prepare food, lots of it to keep him satisfied.
He says to me,
"don't worry, you don't have to prep me alot, just a bit, and nothing special"

End of dream.

It is noteworthy that Phan seems to be *with* as in having spent the night with, the lion/man.

The man/lion was white; Phan is Thai. He was mid-30s and good looking.

Okay, the enemy or the Lord?

I have also in the past dreamed that she met someone else, a woman, who led her to the Lord. I have felt that that dream *will* happen.

Please ask questions to clarify if you need to...thanks...

Karen
Last edited by gloryhis on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus Is Lord!
warriorofgrace

Post by warriorofgrace »

anyamanee.... this might be of interest since you're in a buddhist country
I note your fear that you may be eaten...probably not a good sign?

Vishnu and His Avatars"
Vishnu is the compassionate god, the lord of “family values,” who preserves the world and rescues it from destruction. Manifesting himself as a cosmic boar and as a lion-man, he subdues demons who threaten the world; as Rama and Krishna, he models universal love and devotion as well as heroic valor.

Grace
Warrior
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Vishnu and His Avatars"
Vishnu is the compassionate god, the lord of “family values,” who preserves the world and rescues it from destruction. Manifesting himself as a cosmic boar and as a lion-man, he subdues demons who threaten the world; as Rama and Krishna, he models universal love and devotion as well as heroic valor.
The quote above is not truth, but merely the beliefs of hinduism. Jesus Christ is the Compassionate God, the only true and living God.

I know the poster was quoting from an excerpt, but for the sake of all reading, that is all it is, an excerpt from Hindu teaching /philosphy and not anything this ministry adheres to, it is false doctrine.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
warriorofgrace

Post by warriorofgrace »

gloryhis wrote:
Vishnu and His Avatars"
The quote above is not truth, but merely the beliefs of hinduism. Jesus Christ is the Compassionate God, the only true and living God.
Gloryhis,

First of all apologies for the confusion re dream sender...I thought it was yours but now realise you have posted on behalf of someone else.

Yes, without doubt the above quote is not true (I thought that would be taken as a given in the first place). The reason I refer to it is because as a prevaling belief in the coutry Ana is in, it might be pertinent to the significance of this dream.

As I mentioned, I think the key in the dream is the fear of being eaten (devourer comes to destroy). This to my mind indicates a negative rather than positive GOldy meaning of the lion man.

It may well be the Lord is revealing to Ana the spirit forces at work in her friends life....it seems possibly significant that this particular vishnu is to do with family...it would be quite probable that this friend and or her family would be seeking the protection/blessings of this false deity...looking in the wrong places for the blessing of the One True God.

My interp would be that it is a revelation for intercession for the friend. Obviously it is encouraging that another dream has released faith for her salvation!

Ana...please consider prayerfully whether this is what the Lord is showing you and feel free to dicard if this doe not bear witness. Grace to you as you serve in Thailand.

Grace
Warrior

Anyama,
warriorofgrace

Post by warriorofgrace »

Anyamanee....sorry I couldn't access your name when I made the last post (I notice Gloryhis inserted it into my original email as I had thought it was her post and adressed it to her). So I just called you Ana!

Its a beautiful name... :D
graphite412
Silver Member

Post by graphite412 »

2 samuel 23
20. And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Karen,
Jesus bless you for your good work!

This maybe something, maybe nothing but what if lion man is word play for lying man, as in there is no truth in him.

Blessings,
Joy
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

warriorofgrace wrote:Anyamanee....sorry I couldn't access your name when I made the last post (I notice Gloryhis inserted it into my original email as I had thought it was her post and adressed it to her). So I just called you Ana!

Its a beautiful name... :D
Hi all, I just found this; i had never read the answers...don't know what happened, but it's not an accident God brought it forth now...after the recent dream of a rabid dog turning to a man...hmm is there a connection?

I have since learned a few things, regarding Phan, the woman in the dream; she has used "seers" to determine her husband was unfaithful as well as formerly used "love magic" to try and entrap her husband (but gave up?) also has been evangelizewanted her now ex husband to become a Christian, "It's his only hope to be a better person"

ALSO this trans-figuration of man-animal is something believed to happen here. I told my (sort of cessationist) husband about it and he was in disbelief until I said, "but it's not a REAL human but a demonic manifestation" what do others think??
thank you all....
by the way, my posting name is a phonetic of my Thai name which means, "jewel" and is considered very beautiful in Thai.
Robosec
Silver Member

Post by Robosec »

Whenever I have dreamed of a lion, it has been representative of a bad temper or deep anger. Perhaps the situation can better be understood by viewing the lion/man as an angry person or an angry character trait.
I started a music ministry to seniors and have been bringing a full service to three senior facilities once a month.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

Robosec wrote:Whenever I have dreamed of a lion, it has been representative of a bad temper or deep anger. Perhaps the situation can better be understood by viewing the lion/man as an angry person or an angry character trait.
Could it be that this friend has/had a deep anger? She was angry with her husband and with me...for trying to get them back together...and it turning out badly. I am wondering; this makes sense!
Robosec
Silver Member

Post by Robosec »

If this resonates with you, I would pray against the anger and remember that peace and love always diffuse anger and hatred.

Your efforts to feed this lion/man may indicate that what you are trying to feed is not necessary. Perhaps God is trying to tell you that instead of offering words (feeding), you should be praying for peace and harmony. That is the only way to combat anger.
I started a music ministry to seniors and have been bringing a full service to three senior facilities once a month.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

Robosec wrote:If this resonates with you, I would pray against the anger and remember that peace and love always diffuse anger and hatred.

Your efforts to feed this lion/man may indicate that what you are trying to feed is not necessary. Perhaps God is trying to tell you that instead of offering words (feeding), you should be praying for peace and harmony. That is the only way to combat anger.
Or simply praying for a true turning to Christ?

I think you've hit it right on...thank you so much. Another possible interpret is this: it represents my fears...fears of anger; fears of the spiritual warfare here...and so on...
Robosec
Silver Member

Post by Robosec »

Anyamanee,

In terms of Spiritual warfare, you have nothing to fear. God is a powerful God and He can well bear what you are going through. You must trust Him. Pray intensely and pray often, but do not be discouraged because your God is more powerful than any other powers. Do not give credence to other powers, for they cannot stand before God. Call for the blood of Jesus Christ to bind Satan and all of his dominions and say it out loud.

I will also be praying for you.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

i had this dream several months, over a year ago and am now recalling:

I think i discerned that the man was my husband, perhaps....he is currently angry at me and so is a lion now. He was also angry then...

pray for us; the enemy has gotten a bit of an upper hand in this situation...