Christmas Lights before daybreak

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Christmas Lights before daybreak

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Two dreams I had this morning...

First Dream:

I was in my house and there were several people in there, some familiar, some not. I went to the bathroom and while I was using it there were some people coming in there and one was my coworker. She was saying that we had to go to work soon. I went to work, it was not in the normal place and looked as if it were in a mall (wierd). My boss told me and two other coworkers that we had to come into work on Christmas Eve (today). I asked what time we had to be there and she said 3:00. I remembered that our family was having a Christmas Party at my house at 5:00. My coworker said it shouldn't take but maybe a few hours, we needed to get some tax papers ready. Then we left to go home.

Not sure if this means anything...IRL my husband was just talking last night about making sure I had the tax papers ready so that may have just been on my mind or maybe just a reminder because I am bad about putting things off.

The second dream may be the one that is more significant and symbolic so here it goes.

Second dream:

It was dark, I am thinking this was early morning before daybreak. I was in a hurry to go somewhere and some people had already gotten into the elevator to leave. I got into an elevator and it was a shower, I was taking a shower real quick so that I would be ready when I got to my destination. When the elevator opened I was in a towel but somehow I ended up in clothes. I was outside and it was still dark. I was walking away as if to leave and this man was talking to a few other people outside saying that God told him He was getting a sum of money(It may have been $1,000) not sure of the amount. The guy he was talking to was my ex husband (my daughter's father-he is unsaved and doesn't see her or support her) I told my ex husband that God gave me an amount and has given me the exact amount he said he would give. He said, really? As if he were surprised and curious. I left after that and was walking through a field. I ended up with some others, one of them was a friend at church, not sure of who the others were. My friend from church was driving a car, I was in the passenger seat and we we were going down a street in the neighborhood and the houses and yards were lit up with Christmas lights. She was driving a little out of control, running too close to the curb and I told her she was going to hit something and she said,no I'm not. Se ended up on the curb and we all got out of the car. I saw my best friend walking from another yard carrying a basket (not sure what it was) I asked her what she was doing up so early and I do not recall if she answered me or not. Then there were some white clouds of smoke coming out of the air and one of them was a white car inside of a seethrough white bag. Then there were other clouds coming down but I didn't recall anything coming out of them. This was the end of the dream.

Do you have any Holy Spirit leadings on this one...pretty weird but I think it might be related to another dream I had recently,not sure why I feel that but usually when I feel that way, it is true. Please prayerfully add your Holy Spirit inspired ideas as I will ask Him to interpret it according to His will. Thank you.

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

The second dream is kind of weird, anyone think the Lord is saying something here, it seems to have alot of symbolism. I welcome any insights. Thanks

JLL
Dance...
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

The elevator seems to be your going up into a higher spiritual place. The shower seems to be baptism. A baptism of spirit for a special ministry? Dunno.

The bit about the money was kinda confusing. But with your ex husband it sounds like maybe he is a very scared person as far as money goes. Like he's afraid he will lose out, and not be provided for. It almost sounds to me like you'll be a witness to him in this area. Maybe by being forgiving and trusting in God, dispite not having his provision? The fact your leaning on Gods provision?

Christmas lights...the other day I was walking to my house after trying to get a little bit of sun in the almost complete blackness of a swedish winter. I saw the special advent lights that Sweden typically uses for Christmas lights. And they SHONE in the darkness. It hit me powerfully, that the darker it is, the more light shines.

White smoke seems special, but I cannot figure it out.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Question about the baptism of the spirit for ministry. I am not sure what that is, can you elaborate. I have heard of the baptism of the spirit and the gift of tongues but never for ministry. I do know that when filled with the spirit He may lead you into ministry, not sure. I have been seeking my prayer language and maybe this has something to do with it, I have prayed to be filled with the holy spirit before as we need Him each day to live the life of righteousness. Just wondering if I am missing something. I have prayed to God asking for all He had for me, I want all He has to offer.

Thanks for the response, I have told the ex that God will provide for us even though he doesn't pay child support and maybe that is it. The thing about the lights is wonderful, just like this dark world, God's lights (us) are shining bright. I hope we find out about the smoke, sounds good. God bless and have a blessed New Year...

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Is this dream related to my daughter's dream (shot me in leg

I wonder if the second dream is related to my daughter's dream, her dad (biological father) was in this dream as well as hers. He shot me in the leg in the other dream...any insights?
Dance...