Personal Dream...More like a Message..

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Personal Dream...More like a Message..

Post by clare777 »

Last night this came to me...I was not "dreaming" per se but instead it was like someone was talking to me....

This is what was said;

"Clarissa, Betty has an attorney and she is sueing Sean and Melinda for making you pay for Judy's sickness."

This all I remember...
Some of you have prayed and interceded for the situation with Tia...and know about the circumstances surrounding it...
Thank you and Blessings in Christ,
CLarissa

PS. IRL- 'Betty" is my midwife and know nothing about the situation about Tia..etc..
Jodi
Gold Member

Post by Jodi »

Clarissa,

These are just some ideas to consider:

What situations had you been praying about before you received this dream? maybe that's the "situation you know about."

Have you tried looking up the names for their meanings? Maybe the meanings of the names will clarify what God is talking to you about.

One of the names is of an actual person you know - your midwife. Do the other names represent people you know? The midwife might not mean that person literally. It might mean the birthing role she plays.

Jodi
Jodi
Gold Member

Post by Jodi »

Clarrissa,
I am not sure about these ideas, so please pray to discern:

Betty as midwife represents something being birthed and "suing" represents something legalisitc, so something legalistic is being birthed.

The phrase "for making you pay for Judy's sickness" sounds like you are being made to carry a burden that you are not supposed to carry. Jesus took all of our infirmaties upon Himself on the cross, so he paid for everyone's sickness. The legalism is about someone putting the burden on you for someone else's healing, health care, or well-being. You are not Jesus, so this is a misplaced burden due to someone being legalistic.

In Spanish, "Tia" means "aunt." Does that shed light on the sentence "Some of you have prayed and interceded and know about the circumstances surrounding the situation with Tia."?

Here are meanings for the names:

Sean = Irish for John = from the Hebrew name יוֹחָנָן (Yochanan) meaning "YAHWEH is gracious".

Melinda = Mel + inda = Mel as in Melissa = From the French form of the Latin name Melania, derived from Greek μελαινα (melaina) meaning "black, dark". This was the name of a Roman saint who gave all her wealth to charity in the 5th century. Her grandmother was also a saint with the same name.

Betty = diminutive of Elizabeth = From Ελισαβετ (Elisabet), the Greek form of the Hebrew name אֱלִישֶׁבַע ('Elisheva') meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance". The Hebrew form appears in the Old Testament where Elisheba is the wife of Aaron, while the Greek form appears in the New Testament where Elizabeth is the mother of John the Baptist.

Judy = Judith = From the Hebrew name יְהוּדִית (Yehudit) meaning "woman from Judea", Judea being an ancient region in Israel. In the Old Testament Judith was one of the wives of Esau. This was also the name of the main character of the apocryphal Book of Judith who kills Holofernes, an invading Assyrian commander, by beheading him in his sleep. As an English name, though there are a handful of early examples during the Middle Ages, it did not become common until after the Protestant Reformation.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't ring true, pitch it! These are the thoughts that occurred to me after I had posted before.

Jodi