Not fitting in, amusemnt park ocean

Archives for 2007
Jewels sunshine

Not fitting in, amusemnt park ocean

Post by Jewels sunshine »

In this dream i was with a dancing and singing group. The dance and music were rock and roll like and secular. I seemned to want to be a part of this and saw myself on stage where there was a microphone. It was up high on along pike and seemned hard to get to,. I saw one with a tambourine and i desired to play it to. I wanted to be a part and was on stage but seemned to be not really equipped or gifted to do anything right.
Theres more , Brittney Spears comes into play here but briefly and i cant recall excaly how.
Then it shifts and i see what is really a amusemnt park like swimming pool, man made. But its made to look and feel like a ocean. The waves and water move as if was the sea. I think even the sea bed with what may have been corallife were designed to represent the real thing but it wasent . It was all fake though it looked real. Jewels- susnhine
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Jewels,
I think you interpreted the dream yourself.
All that looks good in this dream, the secular amusement, ect., is counterfeit of what God has. The Holy Spirit showed you discernment in this dream.

:lol: satan cannot create, he can only counterfeit. The world just doesn't get it yet. :cry:

Bless you Jewels, ray of Sonshine!
Joy
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

what can this mean to my life though? Im still a bit puzzeled. :?: Jewels- sunshine
Jodi
Gold Member

Post by Jodi »

Sunshine,

I had a vision once with a drum that looked like a tambourine without the jingles. I looked for drum on Biblegateway.com and couldn't find any instances from the Bible. But then i learned that the tambourines mentioned in the Bible did not have jingles either, so I looked up instances of "tambourine" in the Bible. Most times the tambourine was used to praise God - no surprises there, right? But in one Biblical instance, the tambourine was used "to usher in the prophets." So the tambourine can sometimes symbolize prophecy or prophets.

Jodi
Jodi
Gold Member

Post by Jodi »

Sunshine,

The secular stuff was all fake. There are people who do secular "prophecy" by either faking it or by the power of an evil spirit rather than by the power of the Holy Spirit. God is making you aware of this so that you can learn to discern which is which. You won't be tricked by fake prophecy if you always ask yourself "Which Spirit (or spirit) is empowering this prophecy?" I think that this is what the dream means to you. It is a lesson to help you carry your giftedness without being tricked.

I also learned through a vision God allowed me to have that another question to ask is "Who is being glorified by this dream or vision?" If I am being glorified by the dream or vision, then it's probably my own vain imaginings :oops: and not a vision from God.

Jodi
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Thanks Jodi. This is a old dream... but any new insights are welcome. I do recall the dream vaguely.
I have alwayes loved the tambourine sence a little girl. I was almost obsessed with it. ... Ed bought me a new one for Christmas. :D