Gods light and a coming storm

Archives for 2007
who me?

Gods light and a coming storm

Post by who me? »

oct. 07

the dream had a kinda dark glommy feel.i recall being in a tore up house with these mirrors all over the floor.i was bare foot,and for a moment was concerned about cuting my foot on glass,as some of them were broken.i wanted to borrow a mirror.i am not sure why at this point.next i am in an old friends house.its storming out side.i see a flash of lighting out side so i turn to the door to see it.as i look a light come up and around me.this light consumed me.it was God.I became so aware of His nearness or power or something it just overwhelmed me.I mean i was in shook and awe.it made my soul tremble.I was terrified and thought to my self why would i want this its too much.as it got too intense i awoke suddenly.

also this happened the last day of the feast of tabernacles,on weather or not theres something to that?what yall think.

Nov 07
I was on this open field like a prairie.its night and i am with like 2 Christian bros and my pastor.I look up in the sky and see billowing black clouds coming my way,a great storm..I knew thats Gods lightings were coming and I was very uneasy about it.I wasnt sure if they were going to kill me or empower me.then those with me all turned and began walking to the only thing on the field a sanctuary,the wind picked up and I went to follow in after them but couldn't hardly move.I also remember hearing an alarm going off as i awoke-end
Last edited by who me? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Who Me?,

Here are some things I see in your dream. You know I'm learning so feel free to discard any and all things that does not witness to you.

Bless you,
Joy

the dream had a kinda dark glommy feel.i recall being in a tore up house Sometimes a house is symbolic of our minds/souls with these mirrors all over the floor. Seeing this as the mirrors are reflecting your walk, you are barefooted, meaning you have nothing to hide in your walk. i was bare foot,and for a moment was concened about cuting my foot on glass,as some of them were broken. Seeing the concern of being cut for only a moment as a moment of doubt, like are you where you need to be and the broken glass as perhaps the weightness of the walk that somehow broke the reflection of the walk in different period of time in your life. i wanted to borrow a mirror.i am not sure why at this point. This may have been a time when you thought that someone was looking more like Jesus than you and you wanted to borrow their reflection, I think we all do this until we realize that we momentarily moved our eyes from Him and on the Pastor/Prophet or whomever it was. next i am in an old friends house.its storming out side.i see a flash of lighting out side so i turn to the door to see it.as i look a light come up and around me.Jesus is in the storm.this light consumed me.it was God.I became so aware of His nearness or power or something it just overwhelmed me.I mean i was in shook and awe.it made my soul tremble.I was terrified and thought to my self why would i want this its too much.as it got too intense i awoke suddenly. I feel like the rest of the dream is just a taste of what the Lord has for you. He know He has to come to you in smaller visits because like you said who could stand a full portion of the Almighty God, we ask but can we stand it. So many who witness just a taste say the same you do that they don't think they can stay there long.

Also I think that maybe the first of this dream is past or present and the rest is future, what is in store for you is more and more of the Holy Spirit's bolts of lights.
who me?

Post by who me? »

hi Joy thanks for ur reply sorry i didnt see it until now.blessings to u sis.
Last edited by who me? on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
who me?

Post by who me? »

a prophetic friend showed me this verse last nite and i am thinking its relevant

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms and shut your doors around you; hide for a little moment, until the fury has passed by.

commentary from Gillenter thou into thy chambers; alluding to persons abroad in the fields, who, when they perceive a storm coming, make haste home, and get into their houses, and into the more retired and safer parts of them, till it is over; or to the Israelites, who kept within the doors, while the destroying angel passed through the land of Egypt; or to Rahab and her family being within her house, when Jericho was destroyed: these "chambers" may be taken literally for places of prayer and devotion
who me?

Post by who me? »

hi guys I just stumbled over a verse that I believe is related to this dream.I woke from this dream at 1:33 and felt the number was important. heres the verse.

Psa 13:3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
who me?

Post by who me? »

hey guys in line with all the words ect..spoken on this year and Gods light i wanted to share this link.a sign in the heavens the brightest light ever seen!
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/swift ... t_grb.html

awake!!!

Isa 30:26 And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that Jehovah binds up the break of His people and heals the stroke of their wound.
who me?

Post by who me? »

saw this in the news today and made me think on the dreams.

More than 800 wildfires burning in California
Thousands of lightning strikes spark blazes across the state

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25332893
who me?

Post by who me? »

you know it just dawned on me to look up the name of one of the guys on the field with me..his name is Daniel and it appropriately means "God is my judge"

i have also been editing for clarity and correction cuz when i first typed them i was kind in a rush or something.is there a way i can delete post within my topics?
odisraelchai
Silver Member

Post by odisraelchai »

I don't think so. Just type deleted in the body of the post when you edit it next.