JAMES OFFICIAL MAIL FROM WHITE HOUSE

Archived Dreams from 2014
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

JAMES OFFICIAL MAIL FROM WHITE HOUSE

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I can only remember parts of the dream. I went to my ex-boss Nancy (a friend irl) about needing a job. ( something like that) I don't recall if she asked me if I am working or if I needed a job, but I know that the subject matter was about a job.

The scene changes and now I am in an office building with a group of people. It was a prestigious, executive type office. Everyone was excited because James Washington received mail from the President's Office. (it felt that way). We were all gathered around him, excited and anxiously wanting to know what the letter said.

He was dressed in some type of high ranking uniform. A white shirt with some kind of rank symbol on the left sleeve. James started opening this large white or gold envelope. (not sure which color) The official seal of the White House on the back of it. (something about the seal stood out at that moment) I was so excited about seeing the White House seal for the first time. I was thinking, it's an honor to have the privilege to open such an envelope. Anyhow, I am watching James as he's carefully opening it. We were all waiting to find out what type of award was given to him, all eyes were on the envelope. (I pictured a medal, but didn't see one) He pulled the letter out and started to read it. I was standing right next to him, so I could see what was on the letter too. I do not recall what it said, but it was some type of letter of recogniton. He was being awarded for doing something special.

Last night, I asked God to speak to me in a dream concerning a matter. He gives me this dream. I really need help with the interpretation. Any thoughts?

Shalom & Love +
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Eyesenlightened,

What an awesome dream!

Wish I had time to think on it.

I look forward to seeing the interps and your response. :D

Shalom rarara
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Rarara,

Thank you for the encouragement. I am still praying and pondering on the meaning of it.

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace" +
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: JAMES OFFICIAL MAIL FROM WHITE HOUSE

Post by bjcollin »

The seal is important in the dream as it is God's mark or seal that makes it official, to me this points that there is a Godly message for James who is an official Godly type of authority in the dream. ie this job needs to be God's job and it is His seal of approval that you need. God will bring it in His own way. Pray for God to direct the authority in the jobs that you are looking at and the blessing will flow. Hope this helps.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Bj,

I agree with you, the seal is God's official seal or marking, "there is a Godly message for James, who is an official Godly type in the dream". Since the mail was sent to James, I am still wondering how it applies to me. I have been seeking or needing God's approval on my direction in ministry and my future mate.

A few days later, I had another short dream about James Washington. In this dream, James and I were shopping in the shoe department. I was looking at shoes and James was standing beside me. Then I woke up, thinking James again. There has to be something I am missing or God is trying to get my attention in some way. I am trying to connect the two dreams together and I can't seem to understand the message. Any further comments would be appreciated.

Thank you BJ.

Shalom & Love +
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

To me JW represents a Godly authority figure in your life most likely? I think he is symbolic not literal, so besides being a boss who does he represent to your or what character qualities does he posses.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

BJ,

Thank you for being patient with me. I don't know why I haven't been able to comprehend the simple things in this dream. I think I was going on a rabbit trail with the symbols, more than the obvious points God is revealing to me.

BJ, you helped me get back on track, "who does
JW represent to you or what character qualtiies does he posses?" Asking those questions has helped me gain some insight to the meaning.

JW has the qualities that I would like in my future husband, I didn't see that before. Seeing the dream from this prospective makes more sense now. The meaning is becoming clearer, but I am still in prayer for full revelation.

Again, thanks BJ.

Shalom!