The Door, The Dart and The Dog

Archived Dreams from 2014
RevK
Diamond Member

The Door, The Dart and The Dog

Post by RevK »

Strange dream, could really use help on this.. Thank you
I was with my Granddaughter (12yrs old), standing in my front room when a door appeared on the wall and then fell off. I commanded it to go back on the wall and it did. Then a dart came flying towards me swiftly, sharp and steady heading for my eyes. I commanded it to stop and it dropped in midstream. And then I heard a dog howling in the distance and was told to listen for the dogs? (Hell hounds)..
Everything I saw in this dream was clear, in color, not muted or black and white.... Don't understand why my Granddaughter was in it though.
Thanks
RevK
firewater
Silver Member

Re: The Door, The Dart and The Dog

Post by firewater »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_and_Bat_Mitzvah : According to Jewish law, when Jewish boys become 13 years old, they become accountable for their actions and become a bar mitzvah. A girl becomes a bat mitzvah at the age of 12 according to Orthodox and Conservative Jews, and at the age of 13 according to Reform Jews. Prior to reaching bar mitzvah, the child's parents hold the responsibility for the child's actions. After this age, the boys and girls bear their own responsibility for Jewish ritual law, tradition, and ethics, and are able to participate in all areas of Jewish community life.

I like the God-given authority you have in this dream.

standing in my front room {Something in the foreground, facing life, like a church ministry that is close tto the community} when a door appeared on the wall {A wall can symbolise a boundary or limit, the door is a way though.} and then fell off (Something fallen, perhaps fallen from grace, going back to the law, trying to earn favor). I commanded it {Authority} to go back on the wall {Going back - Repentance} and it did. Then a dart {Eph 6:6} came flying towards me swiftly, sharp and steady heading for my eyes {Perhaps some accusation attacking vision}. I commanded it to stop and it dropped in midstream {Reminded of the Matrix :) Prevented from reaching target.}. And then I heard a dog howling {Was it a howling of pain/mouring, or trying to establish territory howling?} in the distance and was told to listen for the dogs{Dogs are territorial animals, guarding what they claim as theirs & protecting their owners. Their territory is often defined somehow (eg like the wall above, or a street in front of the front room of a house)} (Hell hounds)..