Smoking

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Smoking

Post by BlueDreamer »

I am driving in my car. I see that I am following this guy. I know him (won't post his name). I see he is in his car with his girlfriend. His car is a black jeep. He knows that I am following him and he can see me. Then he leans to his girlfriend and kisses her. He turns around to see if I'm watching and then he kisses her again. He leans in one more time and I think he's going to do something physical with her or kiss her again. I get angry and I'm hurt. He doesn't. he stops the third time and pulls back. They both get out of the car. They start to play and wrestle with each other. They are wrestling over a pack of cigarettes in a patch of green grass on the side of the road. The pack is red. They have smiles on their faces but I don't feel like they're real. Then I think his girlfriend takes out a cigarette from the pack and she starts to smoke it. I think he lights it for her. One or both of them start to smoke. They get off the grass and walk off to the right.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Maybe I can look up the symbols in my dream dictionary and can get help putting it together?
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Smoking

Post by underhiswing »

Do the feelings you feel in the dream, mirror some of your own feelings during waking hours?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

smoking in dreams often points to rebellion in a persons life. In this case in the dream the known male person is being deceptive and showing rebellion on some area of his life. Red can point to anger as the reason for the rebellion, and fake smiles tell you that there is no happiness in what is going on. Hopes this helps get you going in the right direction on this dream.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Hi underhiswings,

Um a little bit. I do go off of what I feel because it tells me how I feel about what is shown to me, but I do not lie to myself. If I feel a certain way and am not supposed to, that doesn't take precedence over what God wants me to know or what He wants me to do with it. And I normally go off of what I feel after the dream when I wake which in this case was what the heck and what does this mean? And why?

I thought it might be a soul dream but it's not. The colors were too bright and vivid. It just had a negative feel overall.

Anything else on the rest of the dream? I thought the focus would be the guy, sub focus would be kisses, the girl, the car, the girl, the grass. Then details would be color, number of kisses, cigarettes. I'm trying to figure out and learn how to interpret too.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom BD. First of all, I pray that He will open the eyes of your understanding and give you ears to hear what He is saying. I think it's easy to get so caught up in the symbols that we miss the overall message of the dreams we have that we believe are from God.

The general feel I got from your dream is that you feel the things you desire are outside of your reach...that others have what you want and you feel stuck...a helpless observer in life. I can DEFINITELY understand that place. It can be lonely and stressful...but I have learned in those seasons that God is often trying to do a work in me and I, in some way, am fighting it. With our understanding, we often say "Lord I'll do whatever you want!" but when we are faced with the choice to do so and the pressures set in, it is easy to lose our focus. (Mk 4:14-20)

God DOES have a plan for you and it is Good. The fact that this Truth may not be visible right now makes no difference. One of my favorite scriptures is "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, lean not on your own reasoning. Acknowledge Him in all you do and He will direct your paths."

He is there leading you every step of the way. You just have to walk it out, day by day, trusting that He is doing just that regardless of what you feel. Praying His peace will lead you.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thank you for your words.

I would like to know any other opinions on the dream. Soul or not. I'll say more in a bit. Just dropping by quickly. Thanks.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi E

Imagine if this was a real life scenario...

This guy is playing games with you! He is stringing you along. He knows you're following after him and he' splaying up for you to see.

Not all, but a lot of guys do that, right. They only want you when they think you're attractive to someone else. They think you'll be the same way.

From this dream and others you've had, I think this guy sounds like a player and a jerk.

You also mentioned a prophecy abiut him. Sometimes people pick up your desires and prophesy them back to you as fact ... This is going to happen, but it is possible to be operating in a different realm at those times. I've had it happen to me. And free will is always going to trump prophecy even if it's true prophecy.

Best advice I can give is to move on. God once said to me "life is what you make it". That seems to counteract what a lot of christians tell us. But I know it to be true. God doesn't want robots. He wants to see what we're going to do with the talents he gives us. You've only got one life so you've gotta make it count.
Last edited by bella on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Actually the interpretation I received was this:

3 kisses mean what was, what is, and what is to come. They show his union with this girl. He looks back at me because he's a. not fully committed, and b. longing for things of the past.
He's driving the car or controlling the situation between him and her.
The black jeep is a powerful ministry which is dark.
They are wrestling over some problems which are offensive because of anger. Eventually they both take offense.
It's on green grass which means it's on jealous and envy.

I have many dreams. These ones are just the ones that boggle my mind. I feel as if giving up or moving on is not what God wants me to do right now. I think he wants me to focus on Him, yes, but at the same time, this is a test which I know I'm being put through. And I'm just trying to understand what the Lord is wanting me to learn from it. I think I'll stop posting for a while. Apparently everyone just assumes I don't know what's going on. I appreciate the kind words and advice, but I'm not looking for that. I just want interpretations if the Lord is allowing anyone to do that.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

BlueDreamer wrote:Actually the interpretation I received was this:

3 kisses mean what was, what is, and what is to come. They show his union with this girl. He looks back at me because he's a. not fully committed, and b. longing for things of the past.
He's driving the car or controlling the situation between him and her.
The black jeep is a powerful ministry which is dark.
They are wrestling over some problems which are offensive because of anger. Eventually they both take offense.
It's on green grass which means it's on jealous and envy.

I have many dreams. These ones are just the ones that boggle my mind. I feel as if giving up or moving on is not what God wants me to do right now. I think he wants me to focus on Him, yes, but at the same time, this is a test which I know I'm being put through. And I'm just trying to understand what the Lord is wanting me to learn from it. I think I'll stop posting for a while. Apparently everyone just assumes I don't know what's going on. I appreciate the kind words and advice, but I'm not looking for that. I just want interpretations if the Lord is allowing anyone to do that.
But you asked for more interpretation of this dream and yet you already have an interpretation. Not sure I actually agree with it, but that's my business.

I don't think anyone's assuming you don't know what's going on. You keep posting and asking for help and people are giving it. If you don't want help, then as you say, don't keep asking. It's always helpful to post and see someone else's perspective. And you can toss what you don't think is correct, but I'm not sure what you're looking for. It's like you're looking for someone to agree with you?

Relationship stuff is one area where very few people will respond with an absolute, and if they do give absolutes then beware. Because we all have free will and a dream will not guarantee anything.

All I know is, I don't think you should be having anything to do with this person. He's up to no good and if it was me, I'd be staying right away from him. :shock: TROUBLE.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

And I'm just trying to understand what the Lord is wanting me to learn from it
I think in the end, this is really what we are looking for. His Truth. You know, I don't know what's going on with you personally and what I shared was what I got from reading your dream. I wasn't simply trying to give you nice words; I don't ALWAYS understand a dream by the symbols present. I will often read a dream and He will give me a message and then I'll go back and He will begin to reveal what different things mean. As you grow in your ability to interpret dreams, you will learn that symbols differ from person to person. But in the end, all the symbols come together to give you a clear message. I have learned that dreams and visions are simply another aspect of His voice; and if you struggle with hearing Him daily, then you'll struggle with interpretation because interpretation comes from Him. You cannot separate the two.

The scripture I wanted to share with you before but didn't get a chance to was Jer 17:9: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? When I had lots of hurt and offense in my heart, I filtered everything He said or showed me in d/vs through those emotions. And one of the scriptures that I would be reminded of was Jer 17:9. The solution for me was to begin praying Ps 139:23: Search me, God, and know my heart;test me and know my anxious thoughts.24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

The more He fixed my heart, the easier it was to hear His voice and He began giving me the meanings to the dreams He was giving me. The blockages to hearing and understanding always lies with us; they are never with Him. If He is giving us the dream, then He wants to tell us something and it's possible that we haven't been very receptive to His voice in our awake state.

Our desire here is to see people grow and learn His voice. The greatest thing Tehillah provided for me when I came in hopes of understanding my own dreams was love, prayer, encouragement and a safe place to practice my ability to hear by sharing what I sensed and then reading the dreamer's honest feedback.

By sharing these things, my heart is for you to hear Him clearly, never to offend or disrespect. Praying His best for you in every area BD.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The words that have been spoken to you here by others, are full of blessing and teaching. The Lord has spoken through them.

I wanted to just reflect back to you the key words that reveal your own feelings....
BlueDreamer wrote:. ......." I am following him" ..." he can see me " ....I don't feel like they're real"...."I get angry and I'm hurt".
When you resolve or let go of those feelings, these kinds of dreams will come to an end. I pray that the Lord heals your broken heart. Sending you a hug....
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

are these signs that this is a soul dream? i was just describing what i was seeing and where i was.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

That depends on what you mean when you say "soulish". You are human, God made you human, and God speaks to us in our own language. We are spirit, body, and soul. All of our parts are important to Him.

He will use any way He can, to reveal our true feelings, so that He can minister to us. These are extremely important dreams and messages that you are receiving and projecting...both. He will use these revelations of your true feelings to heal your heart and to speak love to you. He will deliver you from theses powerful emotions, if you are willing to give them up, and give them over to Him. He will supply just what you need, if you don't hold so tightly to what you thought was your path. I know that you know this, but I want to say it to you anyway.....He is the one who loves you... forever and unconditionally.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Soul as in my desires.

I don't know what to think at this point. The reason I question is because 1. I don't trust my feelings and 2. If it is from God and something I want, I don't think I deserve it or that he wants me to have it.

Hearing him has been hard the last couple of years. I apologize to everyone here if I came off as short and unappreciative. I've been really depressed and attacked this last week. And clearly not in control of my emotions.