Smoking

Archived Dreams from 2014
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Smoking

Post by underhiswing »

Well, not to worry, there is allot of grace and understanding here. We have all been hurt and worked through tough things before, just like you are, and compassion is what we do best.

Can you tell me what you think that you want, and what you think you do not deserve?
Last edited by underhiswing on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

oh goodness I feel as if I'm taking up a lot of attention.

Anyway, I know I'm honestly dealing with a lot of hurt emotions because of how I was treated by this guy. Though, I did hurt him and can understand his reactions to me. And then I wasn't walking as strongly as I am today. I want to be married. I want to be happy and I don't want to be alone. I know the Lord can fulfill these desires. But, I don't think He would let me be married. And married to someone I want to be married to. Or be happy or be successful because I don't think I deserve any of those things.

I'll be back. I'm trying to write a 15 page paper
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Do you think that God agrees that you don't deserve those things?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I know he doesn't. I know I'm dealing with a stronghold. But, because my own father is that way, I have a hard time thinking His will will match mine.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You are correct, child of God. He does not agree with that lie/stronghold that you are holding onto. Let go of it, and hold onto the Lord that you have seen in the Word. He is nothing like our earthly fathers. He gives us what we do not deserve, because He doesn't base His love for us on such things. He gave of Himself for you and I before we were ever born....before we ever acted or deserved anything.

Romans 8:28-29
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

i still struggle with what is of me and what is real. but thank you for talking with me. hopefully God will just reveal answers to me.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

That is a good and holy struggle.

Blessings to you.
Louise
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I know I'm dealing with a stronghold. But, because my own father is that way, I have a hard time thinking His will will match mine.
To cut to the chase: This is the root of the issue. Address this first and what follows will seem like a cake-walk in retrospect.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Dear BlueDreamer
As I read and prayed over your dream - these are just my impressions and will hopefully will heap on even more encouragement for you to those who have already posted and encouraged you.

I heard the word "subterfuge"
and then "You can see right through that"

The enemy uses lies, tricks, ploys, plots, shiftiness, manuevers, ruses, artifice, duplicity, deviousness, dodges, snares and on and on in order to blind us to Truth but God is providing you dreams with fresh insight into your heart asking you to believe again. This fresh insight will allow you to see the enemy's tactics and see them in such a way as to make them quite obvious.

Our God is faithful to complete the good work that He has started in you and is truly more excited than you realize to see that you receive and walk into every promise that He's chosen for you to have.

Be strengthened! <3
mynewsong
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thank you mynewsong. I don't quite understand what you're saying but I know He has a good plan.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I agree hearing Him is hard at times. However, whether or not a dream is from the Lord in the end cannot be decided by anybody here on this board but by the dreamer themselves. It is our job as disciples to press into the Lord and to break through any barriers that are between us and Him.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

PS: I just saw your other post on yellow dress and a wreath topic
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thanks BJ. I'm taking these to my pastors as well. I do not feel a confirmation with the Holy Spirit but I thank everyone for their input.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Bj did you reading the other post mean anything? Or you just mentioned it? Just curious.,
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

BlueDreamer wrote:I am driving in my car. I see that I am following this guy. I know him (won't post his name). I see he is in his car with his girlfriend. His car is a black jeep. He knows that I am following him and he can see me. Then he leans to his girlfriend and kisses her. He turns around to see if I'm watching and then he kisses her again. He leans in one more time and I think he's going to do something physical with her or kiss her again. I get angry and I'm hurt. He doesn't. he stops the third time and pulls back. They both get out of the car. They start to play and wrestle with each other. They are wrestling over a pack of cigarettes in a patch of green grass on the side of the road. The pack is red. They have smiles on their faces but I don't feel like they're real. Then I think his girlfriend takes out a cigarette from the pack and she starts to smoke it. I think he lights it for her. One or both of them start to smoke. They get off the grass and walk off to the right.
smoking usually insinuates the intake of something unhealthy or dwelling on bad or bitter memories or thoughts. smoke can speak of offence.