prison march

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

prison march

Post by spiritledd »

I was head of column of ex prisoners ...about 20-30 ide say

we were marching in 2 rows side by side ...we were going to parade march together at prison

made up catchy rhythm with feet ...we were practicing it, was pretty tight

woman next to me was being competitive saying how she would do better than me, because she had seen me march before

I said you have never really seen me play before

march equated playing music

I was thinking worship music is a technically restrictive form of music ...that I was much better that she knew because that is all she saw me play

then we were going through a parking lot that had road construction crew ...then I told every one take a break and we will meet back here

I was laying out white Christmas lights with green wire on floor ...we were going to wear them while we marched ...lights turned into snake green snake ...it was woman's I was talking to that was next to me ...I tried to stretch it and put it in and connect with lights ...I was trying to measure it out ...then it turned to woman's shawl ...it was green and lace with fringe i was going to give it back to her ...i put on my shoulders and it grew big like army tent and was heavy ...i was wondering how i was going to carry it and all the lights at same time

heard... "entity" and... "shatter box" and... "perpendicular"
firewater
Silver Member

Re: prison march

Post by firewater »

I was head {leader} of column {Columns in a different sense are supporting structure for buildings} of ex prisoners {People previously captive who are now free}...about 20-30 ide say

we were marching {Done in celebration & also by the military to demonstrate strength & unity} in 2 rows {2 can symbollise a lack of unity. Seen later in the competitive spirit.} side by side ...we were going to parade march together at prison {Interesting that the company returned to where they had come from.}

made up catchy rhythm {regular occurence or pattern presumably making sound} with feet {Can symbolises readiness & the gospel} ...we were practicing it {Preparation}, was pretty tight {Ready}

woman next to me was being competitive {There seems to be a positive vision of returning to the prison to presumably see more captives free. But there is some drag, resistance or division in the ranks} saying how she would do better than me {Competition can be healty in some circumstances, but I think it's unhealthy competition in this context}, because she had seen me march before {Looking back rather than forward}

I said you have never really seen me play before

march equated playing music {There is rhythm in the march & rhythm in the music. Music is a more developed form}

I was thinking worship music {Progression from marching to music to worship} is a technically restrictive {Technically restrictive but spiritually liberating.} form of music ...that I was much better that she knew {Not allowing yourself to be defined by others. Important leadership trait.} because that is all she saw me play {Seeing with physical eyes}

then we were going through a parking lot {Place where drivers separate from cars & the cars rest} that had road construction crew {Preparation (again) for a new path} ...then I told every one take a break {Leadership providing rest & discretinary time for the people} and we will meet back here

I was laying out white Christmas lights {Perhaps akin to sharing the good news above.} with green {A new approach} wire on floor ...we were going to wear them while we marched {Bringing revelation} ...lights turned into snake green {I was surprised to read this. Possibly a new strategy of the enemy. Where a work starts out well, like the marching about but there is an ungodly spirit sewn in there somehow which taints or sours a good work.}snake ...it was woman's I was talking to that was next to me {Link back to the woman & competitive spirit} ...I tried to stretch it {Helping something move beyond its limits} and put it in and connect with lights {Power of God} ...I was trying to measure it out {Ascertain the extent of it. Could also symbolise prayer} ...then it turned to woman's shawl {Prayer, modesty, submission} ...it was green {new again} and lace with fringe {Ornate, reminds me o temple worship} i was going to give it back to her ...i put on my shoulders {Taking responsibility for it} and it grew big like army tent {Warfare support} and was heavy {A burden} ...i was wondering how i was going to carry it and all the lights at same time {Are you thinking about involvement in prayer & witnessing/evangelism}

heard... "entity" {Describes a concept} and... "shatter box" {Box is a container, perhaps for an entity, shatter implies something disintergrating} and... "perpendicular" {A full side-on collision which can cause a shatter or breaking apart}
{What you heard might refer to what can happen if prayer or action is not taken, or if the issue of competition in a spiritual work is not held in check}
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D wow that quite possibly best interpretation I have ever received ...thanks firewater :D
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Thanks be to God.

You're welcome.

Are you able to identify a ministry you are invloved in, praying for, or that is somehow connected to you (eg a ministry of the church where you belong) which you believe the dream applies to?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

yeah, it is music ministry ...praying and seeking The Lord how to proceed
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Thanks. Just thinking about some responses which might be helpful in an environment where there is an unhealthy competitive spirit. How 'bout prayer for God to change hearts or remove the people from the ministry who won't change?

Also, have you heard of the concept of "Moving in the opposite spirit"? I heard someone preach on this once. For example where someone is being loud & aggressive, you can speak gently/softly (Prov 15:1) Also the principle is in judges 14:5-14.

Something I need to do more often at work where I sometimes hear people speaking negatively about the company, is to see & affirm the good things the company does more.

Not sure what the godly opposite of an unhealthy competitive spirit is. Thoughts anyone?

I guess unhealthy competition involves pride, so if you feel comfortable sharing in that context times when you have made musical stuff-ups (humble spirit), could that help ?