hamsters biting

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hamsters biting

Post by spiritledd »

saw a bunch of large hamsters and one ant eater on outside of chain link fence ...voice said... it thinks it is a baby ...hamster was biting its cheek ... I was seeing a lot of hamster teeth and biting
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: hamsters biting

Post by WingsofHealing »

let me start in this manner.......... ants usually symbolize wisdom (they know how to get the job done, to get over, around and through much debri, they know how to prepare for the future, and very industrious) so ant eaters,(since they eat the ants); along with guinea pigs i believe are evil spirits that are outside the chain link fence, which is good IF the fence was around your home.
I have no idea what the voice represented, do you not have a discernment on how you felt when you heard the voice? Babies can represent several items, something new (good or bad), innocent, sin, being helpless. Teeth are usually not good, in regards to an animals teeth; for they are used for biting and I personally have spirit bite me intensely for evil. It sounds like it is time for you to get delivered of some evil, and i gather it is a spirit, not a curse, for if it was a curse, there could/would be words/bullets in your dream.
Let us/me know about where the fence was. SIncerely Nicole Ramirez
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I see hamsters akin to cute furry rats in this dream. I agree with Nicole's comments on ant eaters. The chain link fence is a man made fence of protection keeping them out which is good, keep the fences up.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks bj and Nichole ...thinking as I was reading this ...what came to me was an was airport fence ... I believe voice was Holy Spirit narrating