promenade

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

promenade

Post by spiritledd »

at a different church ...I was standing at end of pew and everyone cleared out of that pew ...then it was like square dancing ...and a gal grabbed my hand and we promenaded in large circle ...we went up isle and in front then back down isle then through pew again...she was wearing a old dress like from 1800's covering arms and legs ...she was moving fast so I was a little behind her ...it was all the young people doing the dance ...older people were watching
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: promenade

Post by WingsofHealing »

being any church in a dream most likely is one's own church. Dreams are so interestingly and unique. And dancing is most likely worship, but can also be idolatry. Sounds like you are in a church that is doing some good worship but it is time to advance, a time to change. To get out of the past, be it in worship, teaching etc
I have seen many a church have such a sweet spirit of the Lord, but be in last season time. I used to be a 7th day adventist. I loved the church and learned alot, but never realized they were more into GOD religiously than spiritually. I still keep the sabbath, but have no problem eating pork, or dancing for JESUS.
Does your church allow dancing in their worship?
Numbers 26:16-18 Shalom
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.