real cows milk

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

real cows milk

Post by spiritledd »

waiting at airport restaurant ...one gal was getting me stuff to drink ...a quart of real cows milk and then a straw with about an inch of coke a cola ...I was wondering why she was being nice to me ...she asked why I did not get along with sister ...I said see that picture on the wall ...it was dogs playing poker ...I said if I were to describe what was going on in picture she would describe the opposite just to spite me ...I saw white van/bus on runway with no seats ...we were going in it to worship ...I was very excited to worship with my friends
bella
Diamond Member

Re: real cows milk

Post by bella »

Milk ... Wholesome goodness

:)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D yeah huh, and also I think of the promised land ...the land of milk and honey ...thanks Bella :D
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

I would saw that the airport represents your church.
But you are staying in the restaurant, and not getting on a plane.
Milk look at 1 Corinthians 3:2, coke is stronger than milk.

Whenever i see my sister i consider her to represent others in the church.

pic of dogs playing poker would be like a parable.

Bus with no seats, empty church

hopfully some of this helps
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Definitely agree with that, thesharpeningstone.

Restaurant is a place to eat and wait. Maybe you're growing in preparation while waiting to board a large ministry. You are speaking of sister which I agree could be church.

Dog sometimes is loyal friend. But in this case it sounds like someone who appears to be a friend but is playing games and gambling. That's not good.

Runway (run away? Idk God and His word plays) preparing but empty. Appears holy (white) but nothing inside.

Coke is filled with sugar. I'm thinking manna. Manna is sweet. And honey is sweet. Both are mentioned together in the bible. Land of milk and honey? Edit: I just read the whole post again. I'm confirming the promise land now. Didn't know you wrote that before, spiritledd lol that's really cool!

Quart: I always think in numbers. Like this: 1/4 . There are 12 months in a year, can be divided by fourths. Time of season? You're at the beginning.

Biblically, milk is mentioned like this:

1 Corinthians 3:2
I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able,

Hebrews 5:13
For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant.

I think you're in a time of preparation.

Also, you dream a lot I've noticed. Try interpreting or learning to interpret your dreams. It's a gift to have frequent dreams like this. And good to be able to do it when you wake up.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thank you very much BlueDreamer :D
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Spiritledd

Airports are places of transition?

You would be waiting at an airport restaurant because you were about to fly.

At your point of departure you are asked a question about relationships.

The issue is about what you see vs what your sis sees.

If God is showing you stuff and the other person doesn't see it that way for whatever reason then we still need to stand confidently in Him with what He has given us. In the Kingdom of God our relationships can stand up to disagreements.

Little foxes that spoil the vine. Dogs are like the original foxes. So maybe it is important at this time in your journey to make sure all your relationships are good. From your perspective anyway.

The bus looks to me like an airport shuttle, they often don't have seats or maybe 1 or 2. The bus takes you to the right terminal.

You were excited to go worship, so this is your passion?

So maybe the Lord has given you vision, things you have dreamed or seen regarding music and worship. There are places to go in worship that we haven't gone yet? Airplanes are travelling above the earth so maybe the Lord wants you to have a heavenly perspective on all of this, why say maybe, He must do. There will be others too who feel the same, the friends.

Just my thoughts. A bit rushed sorry.

rarara
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

One more thought, about the milk and coke.

A person serving us in a dream can sometimes be an angel. In Scripture angels sometimes bring food, 1 Kings 19, and Jesus in the wilderness.

The amount of milk in your dream is 2 pints. Enough to fill you up.

Food is His word to us. And the work he has for us to do.

If the coke is like honey then it is also part of the "meal". Makes it complete.

Lots of scriptures about honey. It also makes us see. Like when Jonathan ate the honey when Saul had decreed a fast.