3 Snakes Small, Larger, Largest

Archived Dreams from 2014
Robert2.0
Gold Member

3 Snakes Small, Larger, Largest

Post by Robert2.0 »

So I was headed away from my parents home going down this hill ( I was walking in the street instead of driving).  I first see a small snake.  I step on him and kill him.  I see a second snake a little bigger in the bushes I grab some pruning shears and cut him up, then this 3rd snake which is largest blocks my path.  It immediately gets aggressive trying to bite me.  I avoid it as I back up.  I am throwing things at it as we avoid one another.  So I'm backing up and where side streets usually are there are like closets.   I pick picture frames from these people's homes and try to smash the snake with them.  I am on the offensive now.  So we go down one street to another as I chase him.  Finally I run out of pictures to try to smash him with and he makes a break for it because the other stuff doesn't bother him.  He goes past me and hides in the back of a Uhaul truck.  I open it up and it's full of furniture as if someone is moving.  I grab a vacuum and try to hit the snake and he finally dunks below everything where I can't find him.  I notice a piano and a dining table as I consider moving this stuff out to get him.   At that moment I thought I should take the piano and rebuild it, then I think to myself that I shouldn't do this because it's not my stuff.   So I close the truck to go warn the homeowner that a snake is in his truck.  End of dream.

I wake up and immediately see a commercial for some Burberry  perfume accompanied by a song "I put a spell on you".  This really seemed creepy to me.

I am sure this dream has something to do with my current circumstances.   I have been considering changing careers and moving.  My career involves some of the stuff I saw on that Uhaul truck.  This is the 2nd snake dream I've had over the past week.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: 3 Snakes Small, Larger, Largest

Post by bjcollin »

A couple of ideas... 3 lies of the enemy are trying to block you or hinder you in some way. In the first two you can easily overcome them, but the third one is too big to handle so it is blocking you. You can't go around on a side street to get around this issue, you need to let it out of the closet so to speak and confront this lie. You can chase it away for a while, but If you move it will go with you. Just a guess, but is there a spirit of witchcraft that needs to be repented of and sent out of your life due to something in your past ie an open door of sin that let that spirit get the right to attack you?
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Nothing that I can think of at the moment. I do know I sense the LORD wants me to be of a more aggressive mindset. When things are extremely difficult my first inclination is to put them off. I think the LORD has something for me to accomplish after I deal with that. There seems to be several things in my life (business and personal) waiting on a final resolution. I think that resolution hinges on me attacking the issues before me.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Robert snakes can also represent lies and confusion; which ties into witchcraft - deception, manipulation, control, etc...

In the dream, you began to attack it with pictures that belongs to others, is it possible that you have been listening or taking advice of others in confronting a situation or getting a handle on a matter? It appears that these frames and other things had no effect on the snake.

The truck may symbolize your next move; however, this snake slithered in and is hidden. Now what is interesting about the dream is that while you attempted to get at the snake, you stopped and was contemplating rebuilding a piano. This spoke as a distraction; however, you shook it off and went about searching the owner out. Because the dream ended without an ending (you killing the snake off or returning with the owner, etc...), then this may be a case in which you are called to make a decision and that decision may be a determining factor on how this dream will end: you finding and killing the snake or the snake getting away and/or attacking again.
Words for your prayerful consideration!
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Newbie your mention of control or should I say being controlled is valid here. I have felt as if terms were being dictated to me. Since this dream I have been assertive and it seems that circumstances have become much less adversive. I sense if I don't continue in assertiveness I will end up with more adversties. Since this dream I have had two more that have been very intense! Not sure if I should post within this thread or make new ones.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I would post as new threads unless they are continuances or replays of this dream