Wedding Bed & Sleeping Husband

Archived Dreams from 2014
jamiex3
Bronze Member

Wedding Bed & Sleeping Husband

Post by jamiex3 »

I dreamed that I was in the "wedding bed" making love to a man. I felt free and unashamed. The man , tho, looked as if he was asleep or dead. As I took a second glance at the man he resembled a very famous pastor from TV.

When I awoke from the dream, my mother called me to let me know she found the verse she was hunting for. She read Matt. 19 :4-6 . This struck me as very odd and I asked her why she was looking for that specific verse. She replied," I don't know . I just wanted to remember where it was."

Is God wanting me to have a husband???
Or is he warning me away from it?

In Christ .
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Wedding Bed & Sleeping Husband

Post by BlueDreamer »

Wedding bed means intimacy. The man being asleep or dead looking means he's not filled with the spirit. Famous person: Jesus, could have characteristics of the person on TV, name could mean something, similarities of someone having same characteristics as this person.

He could very well be. I don't think he is warring you away. He may just be showing you the spiritual walk of someone who could come into your life to be aware of this man. He's not walking and may have a religious spirit.

How did you feel when you woke up?

Thanks for sharing this. It brought revelation to one of my dreams too.
jamiex3
Bronze Member

Post by jamiex3 »

Thank you so much for your insight.

When I woke up from the dream I was confused more by who the man "looked like" ( Joel Osteen ,who is married in real life & I don't always agree with)... haha

. But, I was at peace.

In Christ.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

So usually when you feel peace upon waking its of God. Also you have a desire to search so that's good.

Lol I assumed Osteen but didn't know. Um so it could be several things. I don't think it has to do with his name. Though you should search into that.

He's very charismatic. This person could have qualities of Joel. He's encouraging, charismatic, charming, happy. Anything ringing a bell?

If not it's okay. There might be more that needs to be revealed in revelation.
jamiex3
Bronze Member

Post by jamiex3 »

When I consider Joel's TV personality and smile I think I may know who the dream was referring to.
If it is the one I think it's about I am still lost on what God wants me to do about it. Lol.

His name is Rafael. We are not close friends - just acquaintances.

Please help me by praying with me that God gives me a clear revelation on this matter.

Thank You!
In Christ.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

hmmmm Actually most dreams are from God. it doesn't matter if you wake up with peace or not. in the bible God scared the butt cheeks off ppl all the time but the dreams were still from him. A lady I learn interpreting from quotes this when people say scary dreams or events dont come from God. In the bible verse below Job is talking to God
Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions
Job 7:14
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I agree with that. It being peaceful can signify it being from God as well as the colors in the dream.