obliviuos

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

obliviuos

Post by spiritledd »

saw Matt by river he was drowning and I saved him ...IRL this really happened ...also saw Rex gave him pills ...i was on a sheet that was yellow floating on the wind relaxing on it ...i said it was therapy when some one asked what i was doing ...saw Collette i was going buy her a necklace but a couple had the one we wanted one we wanted was gold and square shape with pink diamonds...strange it was as though it were a test drive and we were waiting to see if they bought it ...i asked her what other one she liked ...she was looking at this one that was golden skull with black onyx eyes ...then she was in bed and i came and i put my hand on her cheek very loving and brushed her hair back with my hand ...she told me how she had lost a dog ...then she modeled for me yellow swim suit top that had a blue and red stripe horizontal and was telling me something about her breasts like they had gotten bigger or better somehow ...down at the river band playing in freezing weather they had to take breaks because of the cold they were very tight ...saw waitress i thought was someone i knew, and was going talk to her but then i had idea i could just write a note but then ...another guy gave her a note ...heard... "pupper" and "oblivious" and "drain" also was hearing band Nirvana play in my dream which BTW they have a song called "drain"
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: obliviuos

Post by WingsofHealing »

May I? This seems like a dream that is soulish. I would not even acknowledge it.
Often we have spiritual dreams of the Lord and of course there are times we have dreams that
are just soulish or of the flesh, and then there are times we get dreams from the enemy himself.
I got a christian book on dreams years ago, and learned this, and over the first year of learning,
I had many ugh dreams, i didn't even record, but then as i was grasping/learning of the Lord, HE
started blessing me with more spiritual dreams, and then even prophetic....... sincerely Nicole Ramirez
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.