x ministry drummer

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

x ministry drummer

Post by spiritledd »

saw x ministry drummer Byron, he was dating my x and got out of prison again and was wanting to go pickup his old vehicle from impound that was only a shell ...he got in it seemed he was not able to tell it was not going to start though it had no engine ...also Ford truck was there and was his truck ...was right there but seemed he could not see the truck he so focused on the old one ...i was next to the vehicle and was washing Ford pickup it was from 70's that was spray painted yellow and orange mixed that was drippy texture like it had been sprayed on too close ...i washed some and it was not dry yet it so paint became milky water ...i really did not want to hang because he was dating x ...he kept wanting to fist fight me ...finally had to fight him and i won ...i knew i could whip him in the first place, so i did not need to fight him ...but he would not let it go ...i really did not want to fight though ...saw couple going to be married it was Byron and x then changed a few times to other people, and they were going to blow up new house as wedding present ...when i found out i waited across the street ...it was brick so it blew out widows and walls but brick and wood framing withstood explosion other that that it was totally gutted ...couple stayed inside ...some others were upstairs on beds also that stayed