gun/guitar

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

gun/guitar

Post by spiritledd »

dream was in Clarkston ...a lot of people asking about and searching for drugs ...saw steam engine again, and it was black and cow guard was focus ...steam engine was on side walk ...and I was removing cow guard ...cow guard was a triangular pointed brush, with hairs like paint brush ...I was connecting the two pieces together over glass of water somehow, and re-tipping putting new tip on the cow guard brush...what I was doing was helping people who were disabled

I went to guys house that had gun/guitar that had no strings and being repaired ...it was red and could see wood grain it was for lefty and you had to put hand through hole opening that went around wrist that was semi-circle or partially opened ...I was wondering if he would be good to be in band with... I tried guitar on

then I was at a job site building house, and Mike boss I used to have IRL, gave me paperwork job instructions ...some pages were white, others were yellow ...so I had crew of workers under me, and we loaded and unloaded truck ...some gal showed up who was girlfriend of some guy on job site, and she was singing over PA ...all the guys agreed she was a good singer, and asked me about getting ready for singing audition ...I said you must warm up your voice in morning, then did doe ray me vu thing ...I said at least 90% of singers have to do that, to be their very best, but some are just extra good, and don't have to do it ...another gal come out who was big gal dressed like 80's rock chick in spandex ...she had a belt on ...belt was really big with big silver teeth ...not sharp but like teeth, but more like on a back hoe bucket, and about that size also ...could be something to hold ammo maybe? ...they were spaced out evenly apart ...it drew my attention for sure, because I had never seen one like it before ...anyways, she was trying to load yacht that was way too big for truck ...some one said the truck she needs, takes special license/permit to drive ...she realized it was not going to fit ...some one told me AC/DC brothers were going to be playing AC/DC on site ...I said oh great so now we are gonna get attacked by demons ...on instructions it said wiring was to be done by Krank brothers ...I showed one of them they were on instructions

heard... "scabbage"
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: gun/guitar

Post by WingsofHealing »

trains are almost always one's church. Sometimes it can be the corporate church as well. So having an older train, may mean you could be in a church that pretty much is dormant/not letting Holy Spirit move them in the seasons. I have learned over the years most calves are children of God, but often heifers/cattle are rebellioius christians, (not always ok), for cattle just graze and wander around and that is why those old trains had guards.
side note: you will probably one day (after GOD takes you through HIS teaching,healing and just purging you of that which only HE knows to do)(HE does that for so many of us. mine has been years)
~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this is cool! Are you a musician? Do you have a guitar? God's musicians are mighty and i see a guitar ever so similar to a gun! Did you have peace in this dream, if so the guy was you, if not it was a demon. Red so often is passion/zeal, occasionally it is anger/lust. I am gathering that you are a musician for the Lord and you need strings for a guitar, similarly as you need bullets for a gun. (bullets are usually words, and a gun without bullets is usually someone without authority) so pray/ask the Lord about being a musician for HIM, for a guitar without strings isn't good. You need HIS authority.
Remember in the book of Daniel about Michael the archangel? That is what i am getting about your boss. (not that your real boss is an angel, but in dreams GOD bring people into your dream, but it is the name that is important. (i read some books on dreams that helped me so much and i don't post alot here anymore for the HOLY SPIRIT has helped me tremendously to learn to interpret and has even tested me))
Now houses can signify one's own life or home/ especially if one is newly saved. Putting the guitar segment with this segment, well maybe your called into a music ministry. You know you teeth earlier but this time they are silver and on a belt. Belt is what supports you and/or truth and of course the truth does support us. So some gal, very well could be demonic, for when one has a calling, the demons/devil knows it and will do what can be done to deter/prevent it. Those teeth (teeth can be good, but like on a back hoe UGH)
You know pray and even fast IF you want to seek first the kingdom of GOD Matt 6:33. You are getting alot of dreams, some of of the Lord and some are not. You are important and GOD has some wonderful plans for you . Jeremiah 29:11-13 SHALOM!
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: gun/guitar

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks WingsofHealing ...yes I am musician for The Lord ...yes I have 4 of them ...yes I had peace, I like to keep busy and I was working, so I was content ...and yes I will keep praying for revelation :D