Snake Attack

Archived Dreams from 2014
dreamer33
Silver Member

Snake Attack

Post by dreamer33 »

Praise be to God.

I had this dream about a snake. It was at my house porch. The snake was hiding near a flower pot. My son and i were standing at the door of our house, when suddenly the snake tried to attack my son by biting his leg. But i noticed it and i pulled him away. But this didn't stop the snake from further attack. This time i told my son to kick away the snake, but instead of that his feet was stepping on the head of the snake. It was trying all it can to bite my son but i quickly got him inside the house. I wanted to get rid of this snake anyway i can. I think it was still around the house. This is what i dream. Can anyone shed some insight please?

Thank You and God Bless.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Snake Attack

Post by keilani »

Shalom dreamer! My thoughts are that the enemy (snake) may be looking for a way to catch you off guard and attack your seed (son). Your seeing the snake and warning makes me think God is showing you so you so that you are aware and can take authority over it. Son stepping on head of snake=authority. Going into your home--makes me think of prayer covering. Knowing the snake was around your home brings to mind the scripture to be vigilant because our adversary walk around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

To summarize: don't worry about yourself or your children because God will always warn you. You have authority and victory in Christ over the enemy and he will never prevail as long as you listen for Him and obey. Your obedience can protect those you pray for as well. Stay in prayer which to me means, have constant open communication with The Father. Talk to Him in your heart throughout the day and trust Him to care for every detail of you and your family's lives. My thoughts, praying He gives you understanding and peace!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

In addition to what Keilani submitted, I will like to add that the form of attack against you or your son (you did not tell us if you have a son IRL) is a terrible and damaging rumor (telling tales) against you. You are struggling with the tale still, but so far the Lord has helped you that it has not pulled you down.
One of your prayers should be claiming His promise that "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Yours
Freed In Him
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Thank for the reply Keilani and FreedinHim.

The insight shared by Keilani does bear witness to me to take authority in my personal life as i am trying to build my prayer foundation. Everytime i go deeper in prayer, i will feel an sense of difficult situation in personal life. Then i will go weary and fail in constant prayer. Discouragement in many other things as well. I believe this is a real alert for me to be vigilant in prayer.

FreedinHim,

I do have a son in real life. What you said is also true. There are rumors that been shared before about me which has kept me away from getting me involved in the ministries of my local church.

Praise be to God that He is faithful and has kept me going no matter what happens.