Queen of England came to visit

Archived Dreams from 2014
firewater
Silver Member

Queen of England came to visit

Post by firewater »

I live in a Commonwealth country & respect the Queen for her role but don't think about her very much or about what goes on in the monarchy.

Dreamed I had some contact with the current Queen. I was in a more humble home than in real life. The first time she came to visit she had body guards. The second time she was in a wheel-chair & had no body guards. After the visits I was telling someone about them & commenting on how humble & down-to-earth she seemed.

In another dream in the same sleep session I was visiting someone home or they were staying with us. I opened a cupboard to get a glass or cup & many of them already had things in them. They were filled to different levels & seemed to have different contents eg tea, juice, things undiscernable. It seemed they had been there for a while.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Queen of England came to visit

Post by bella »

I

Hi firewater. I don't have a sense of anything specifically, but the first dream, if I had it, would be praying for HRH.

The second dream spoke to me of needing to get new refreshment. Not the old stuff, but freshly poured drink.

I think if you could identify whether it was your house or their house it would help identify what's going on.
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

I don't have a sense of anything specifically, but the first dream, if I had it, would be praying for HRH.
Thanks. Sometimes I miss the obvious. Another reason why a forum like this is so helpful.
I think there was a theme of humility in this dream also. A home I guess can symbolise our life. When we live humbly, honor (symbolised by the Queen) comes to us. The first visit she had strength around her (body guards) & strength in her legs (God does not delight in the legs of a man or the strength of His chariots/horses Ps 147:10 ), but the second visit she did not have these things.
The second dream spoke to me of needing to get new refreshment. Not the old stuff, but freshly poured drink.
Yes. This was something others had prepared too. I have been doing some bible study when I take my son to sport but that has finished for the year. Without this period out of the house I normally don't do bible study, just reading & memory verses. I need more discipline to do it at home. Something else coming to mind is that when we are humble, it's like our glass is empty. We come to God with nothing so He can fill us. NOthing in my hand I bring, simply to thy cross I cling.
I think if you could identify whether it was your house or their house it would help identify what's going on.
It was certainly something I had not prepared & I think it was someone else's house but I am not sure.

Thanks for the feedback, it helped my come up with those other things I had not thought of.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

:D actually I was surprised you hadnt worked it out. I can tell from the short time you've been here that you're a spectacular understander of dreams. I like what you said about the queen and legs. Totally sits right, that interp, to me.

Bible study, specifically prepared by someone else was what came to mind when I thought of that part of the dream. To me it felt like "don't go with old bible studies because there's something fresher for you". Reminded me of when you drag out of the cupboard that old Selwyn Hughs bible study from 1984 and go over it again :D
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I know for Americans dreaming about our own president can point to our authorities in our lives or to the Lord. I think the Queen can be the same sort of symbol to a Brit