Two Mouse Dreams

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Two Mouse Dreams

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello All:

I had two mouse dreams back to back that I need help understanding. Any interpretation or insight would be appreciated.

For starters as I mentioned in previous posts, I am a pastor's wife and my husband (IRL) is a pastor, not sure if that has any relevance.

1st Mouse Dream: Me and my husband was in the bathroom and we heard a noise behind the tile in the shower, and he automatically knew it was a mouse behind the wall and my husband and another man who I don't know or recognize broke the tile in the shower and my husband had water in his hands and he poured the water from his hand behind the tile and the mouse popped out into the bathtub. Not sure what happened to the mouse when he came out from behind the shower tile. End of Dream

2nd Mouse Dream: I was in my real life car (the car I drive today) and there was a mouse in the engine of my car, and my husband was there in the dream, and he said something to me (don't recall what he said) and I (pressed) the accelerator pedal to rev up the engine and a mouse came out from underneath the hood of my car and again not sure what happened to the mouse when he came out. End of Dream

I'm a praying woman and maybe God is showing me something, but not sure what it is. Can someone please help! Appreciate it.

God bless.
jdarby2007
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Two Mouse Dreams

Post by firewater »

I am reminded of this scripture: Song of Solomon 2:15King James Version (KJV) 15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Mouses nibble away. They are like an irritation, insignificant enough to be left, but they can multiply & cause a major infestation.

In both cases they are not visible. In both cases a solution to the problem is given & in both cses the mouse is flushed-out/exposed.

In the first in the bathroom (a place of cleansing & people makng themselves vulnerable in private situations eg counselling sharing confidential information in prayer meetings, cell groups or prayer lines). It seemed your husband had a revelation of the issue & water (the Holy Spirit / word) was applied using his hand (perhaps blessing, laing hands on people) to flush it out.

In the second it is in the car (can symbolise ministry or motivation). The engine helps maintain momentum. Mice here could slow growth or de-motivate people. Revving might suggest exhortation or correction.[EDIT: Was just reminded that you were the one who performed the action in the second dream, so being a pray-er this might refer to being agressive in prayer, perhaps some spiritual warfare if that is something you do. Perhaps you being agressive rather than your husband bringing exhortation/correction]

THe first solution seems like a more gentle approach & the second seems firmer.

What is coming to mind is little things that people may say, things which do not build people up. Perhaps passive-aggressive behaviour. Things which can be dismissed & ignored. But if they are ignored, they might multiple & spoil the vine (fruitfulness).

If your husband is considering whether to take action or not over some minor issue(s) the dream might be an encouragement to act on it.

Praying for God's wisdom & grace for your husband & responsive heart in his flock.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Re: Two Mouse Dreams

Post by jdarby2007 »

All I can say is WOW! GOD IS SOOO GOOD! Thank you Firewater!

Yes, everything you mentioned below is true about especially about my husband being more gentler and me having a more aggressive approach (through spiritual warfare and fervent prayer) is definitely true, but my husband definitely has wisdom on how to deal with people and God definitely has his hand on our lives.

I really appreciate insight you've given, and the two dreams are definitely clear to me now.

God bless you and have a great day!

jdarby2007