hunting

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hunting

Post by spiritledd »

I was with my childhood friend Jeff, we were hunting ...he shot an elk and it went down ...then a buffalo came along, and he shot it ...I bumped his gun accidently ...it was not clean shot, buffalo did not go down ...it went over by some cows by pond, by house I grew up at, in pasture by the house ...shot it again, still did not fall ...it took off and broke through the trees, with awesome might ...these trees were huge, and it mowed them down like bulldozer ...then we went after it ...I said this is my favorite part, the running ... we finally downed the buffalo ...only now, Jeff turned into Angus young, guitar player from AC/DC ...and buffalo turned into eagle ...Angus gave me a feather from buffalow, it was huge, like 4ft, with meat still on bone where it connected ...it was black and white pattern, like milk cow ...kids were lined up on other side of the bob wired fence, at childhood house, by spot in pasture where buffalo was with cows ...it was show and tell ...kids admired my feather and passed it around ...then Angus gave me eagle and buffalo meat ...in center of white plate ...I saw what I thought was the heart, and I ate it, and it was delicious, best thing I ever ate ...then Angus turned into boss training me for the job ...but first I had to go be inspected ...I went into office and woman was eating at the counter ...she grabbed my hands looked at my hands carefully, and turned them over, and said that I was hired ...then I saw these log skidders hooked together like train, bringing in logs ...I put helmet on with clear plastic visor for eye and face protection ...I cleaned it because it was dirty ...then we were practicing lining up the logs ...boss was showing by using power chords like they ere the logs ...he showed me how to line them up, and group them ...there was a certain order he wanted...I took over ...it was all laid out, like on a grid ...heard... "temple" and "parliament" and "deterring" again also heard same melody I have been hearing for months this time it had words "break me down" on notes D C A# ...for months that melody has been starting with E note ...now it is a step lower? ...I have been praying asking about that melody, and trying to write a song, but I felt it was more about the revelation of the order of the 6 notes, in 3 note runs, and how they demonstrated a pattern of "pitch access" on the relative side of root of note in a minor key