Walking up stairs

Archived Dreams from 2014
cgwaltney
Bronze Member

Walking up stairs

Post by cgwaltney »

I had this short vision of my husband walking up the stairs and on each step were empty bowls. What could this mean? Thanks : )

Blessings!
Cory
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Walking up stairs

Post by keilani »

First thing that came to mind is Rev 5:8: And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God's people.

Praying He gives you understanding. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
DownPour

Post by DownPour »

cgwaltney wrote:I had this short vision of my husband walking up the stairs and on each step were empty bowls. What could this mean? Thanks : )

Blessings!
Stairs might refer to the steps you need to take to advance in the Spirit. Prayer is a large part of that advancement
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Were the stairs dark or lit? What color were the bowls? How big were they? What emotion did you feel, or thoughts did you have, during the vision?
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
cgwaltney
Bronze Member

Post by cgwaltney »

The stairs were lit, the bowls were I believe wooden, and they were the size of a cereal bowl. I remember thinking why are they empty?
Cory
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Stairs often represent a project/issue that will take our energy to rise above/attain (because it takes extra physical exertion to climb stairs (as opposed to a flat surface)....in other words it is a upward movement that requires effort. The bowls are made of a lower material. (1 metal, 2 stone, 3 wood, 4 clay) and can also represent man made (carved). You thought of cereal, and there are cereal offerings in the OT (you my want to study or review the cereal offerings and why they were offered back then).

Put all of this together and bring it before the Lord to see what He is saying to him/you. I hope it helps.

"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."