jobs in Seattle

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

jobs in Seattle

Post by spiritledd »

with Theresa x who died in Seattle ...we were sleeping outside next to rest stop restrooms ...I was nude and snuck to use toilet, but caretaker saw me and squirted me with water hose ...then Theresa did same he said you cant do that ...she said some excuse, and he pulled up her top ...then caretaker gave me job cleaning restroom ...we re-located to sleeping outside by Wal-Mart ......Theresa was shooting up ...told her she better stop it or she was going get addicted to it ...IRL she died of overdose of Heroin ...I was walking through a spa sliding on the edge of hot tub balanced on one foot ...I said something smart to boss and got job there ...then I was with Jeff and Neil on country road driving past house I remember seeing many times in dreams, I know the people that live there ...in dream I as telling about job in Seattle and I remember feeling deep brotherly love for Jeff ...then Jeff went wrong way on one way, and I said don't do that ...but I knew I had done it front of him and so he did too ...we were passing around cigarette like joint ...I told them Mom was really doing well for having cancer ...while I was telling them, in my mind I had picture Mom lived in neighbor Kelly Cuddy's house where Amy Holt lives now, which were neighbors of Jeff and Neil's IRL ...then I got another job cleaning laundry matt/RV lot ...2 black guys were co-workers ...one backed RV up and it rolled down hill through fence into a swimming pool ...I knew he would get fired for it ...one guy was telling boss I was crappy worker ...which was a lie he just did it to make himself look better ...which he was actually the bad worker ...then same guy said other guy was gay ...which was also a lie ...after that I did not pat attention to what he had to say ...then laundry matt was junk yard, and boss showed me to sand dull red paint on building and it which made it brighter red ...building had window i looked through, and saw old style printing press going on ...it gave me thought it was college ...then woman was throwing something away, and asked if it was ok to put in truck I was standing in ...I was standing on yellow car hood that felt springy ...before could answer she did ...but she told boss I said to do it ...followed boss ... boss went to get it back out ...I was in there with him ...it was gutted old 50's bus that had oil all over inside ...he bounced on yellow car hood like trampoline ...when I mentioned he was getting around so easily, he said it was pretty easy to get around in here
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: jobs in Seattle

Post by bjcollin »

Welcome to the hotel Seattle they are all prisoners of their own device. Lots of enemy spirits around you of many types. Spirits of drugs, spirits causing destruction, lying spirits (black lying guy), these enemies tricks are all old news not new (old printing press), yellow mind will emotions bouncing up and down, yes it is easy to get around in that enemy controlled world. I personally believe that your being shown this glimpse into how the enemy spirits work so you will start to join in the spiritual fight against them. Hope this help you some on the dream. BJC