Money everywhere

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Money everywhere

Post by kbasmommy »

Hey all,

Here is my dream: I Left Costco and I kept finding money on the ground everywhere I looked I saw money. There was a couple sitting at a bus stop and I saw $6.00 by them, the wife asked "did I drop that?" And was concerned I was taking their money. I said "Don't worry The Lord is going to bless you and your husbands ministry look down." There was a $20.00 bill I handed her the $20.00 and kept walking and kept finding more money on the ground.I felt confident Money would be everywhere I looked.

End of dream.

I actually consider myself a very frugal person I buy all of my clothes second hand etc. and I don't think I'm money hungry so I'm not sure what this dream could mean. I remember having the same or a similar dream many many years ago as well.
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Money everywhere

Post by firewater »

I Left Costco {Perhaps a play on words- Cost Company - in company with cost - thinking about the cost - cost mindset} and I kept finding
{Find has quite a range of meaning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Find :
1. To come upon, often by accident; meet with: found a dime on the floor.
2. To come upon or discover by searching or making an effort: finally found the leak in the pipe.
3. To discover or ascertain through observation, experience, or study: found a solution; find the product of two numbers; found that it didn't really matter.
a. To perceive to be, after experience or consideration: found the gadget surprisingly useful; found the book entertaining.
b. To experience or feel: found comfort in her smile.
5. To recover (something lost): found her keys.
6. To recover the use of; regain: found my voice and replied.
7. To succeed in reaching; arrive at: The dart found its mark.
8. To obtain or acquire by effort: found the money by economizing.
9. To decide on and make a declaration about: The jury deliberated and found a verdict of guilty.
10. To furnish; supply: We can find a bed for you somewhere in the house.
a. To bring (oneself) to an awareness of what one truly wishes to be and do in life.
b. To perceive (oneself) to be in a specific place or condition: found herself at home that night; found himself drawn to the stranger
.}

money on the ground {We have to look down or stoop or humble ourselves to see things on the ground} everywhere {Abundance, all directions. It's not a particular direction or path you need to take to find it.} I looked I saw money. There was a couple sitting at a bus stop {Buses can symbolise leadership or a ministry. In this context the couple could be waiting for a leadership / ministry role} and I saw $6.00 {6 can symbolise man or human effort.} by them, the wife asked "did I drop that?" {Need to drop the human effort to effectively serve God} And was concerned I was taking their money {Concern that by giving up own ambitions they would lose out}. I said "Don't worry The Lord is going to bless you and your husbands ministry look down." {This is an interesting way you interact with the dream characters. Others are becoming more central. You are giving them a prophetic word. } There was a $20.00 {10 means completeness (10 commandments), so 20 this is like a double portion of this & can be associated with waiting Genesis 31:38 - 41{http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... le/19.html} ) bill I handed her the $20.00 {First you were receiving, now you are giving} and kept walking {Not staying at one place, one level when there is an experience of God there. Continuing to grow & move on.} and kept finding more money {Notice that the supply did not stop after the giving} on the ground .I felt confident {Confidence is related to faith} Money would be everywhere I looked.

My gut feel is that the dream is being used to try to change your perspective on money.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

My gut feel is that the dream is being used to try to change your perspective on money.
I felt the same!

Essentially you were leaving frugality mindset (Costco) and finding abundance.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I'm not sure why I don't get notifications anymore with responses because I used to get an email. I appreciate the responses because it was a direction I was unable to discern. I'm really glad I posted this dream and thankful for the responses!

God bless!