My wedding

Archived Dreams from 2014
bella
Diamond Member

My wedding

Post by bella »

I dreamt I was getting married. The wedding was at a house that was specifically designed for functions and entertaining. There was a court yard and a party room. I was there, trying to get ready. People were arriving and I was walking through the house and all the people and still needed to shower, do my hair and makeup and put my dress on. It seemed to just be about me, not the person I was marrying. Turned out I was marrying my sister. I remember wondering how that was possible seeing as you can't marry a sibling AND she's a girl (obviously).

Any ideas what that may be about?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: My wedding

Post by bella »

Bump
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello lady bella. A marriage is a union so perhaps it might represent an agreement of some sort. Depending on what the agreement is, could be either positive or negative. Did you get a sense of who sister represents in the dream? Herself, yourself, a spiritual sister or the church are a few possibilities. The fact that guests were already arriving and you still needed to get dressed, etc speaks to me of preparation. That seems to be the underlying message.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks d. At first I thought it was about my actual sister and I because I got diagnosed with something and she got put in hospital on the same day for pneumonia, but now, I'm starting to think she represents the church. Still not sure. It was a very clear dream though.

Thank ya kindly.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I thought of the church when you said sister. Maybe you will be stepping into a church role soon.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Perhaps, BlueDreamer. I don't go to church anymore, so it could be about preparation for going back to church. I have no desire to go to church anymore and won't be going unless God gives me a directive of exactly where to go. Before it was always "no" when I'd ask where, and so I just defaulted to the two churches I'd been to over twenty-plus years. But neither were appropriate for me. Will wait and see.