space capsule

Archived Dreams from 2014
Beautiful
Gold Member

space capsule

Post by Beautiful »

I am in a space capsule. It's a one person capsule. I am looking out the capsule window into space for my husband. Something about my husband.......can't remember. I get back to earth, land on a base and immediately when I step out a man comes up and starts questioning me. He doesn't remember me, doesn't believe my story that I was on assignment. They don't know me but this was my home base.
firewater
Silver Member

Re: space capsule

Post by firewater »

Sounds like you (or someone you are praying for, or your church/city/county/state/country) are going through (have been through, or will go through) a very difficult time. I would encourage you/them to hold on to God through it. Jesus loves you & is near to you even if you don't sense His presence. (Phil 4:5, Heb 13:5)

I am in a space capsule (Space is a place where unless you are an astronomer there are not landmarks, no definition, no air for life - emptiness. A capsule is a totally enclosed container & in space there is no opportunity to move outside it without special equipment. ). It's a one person capsule (No room for others.). I am looking out the capsule window (There is the possibility to see out although the hearing & touch range is limited to within the capsule) into space for my husband (First mention of another person, the one who should be closest to you cannot be seen.). Something about my husband.......can't remember. I get back to earth (Stability under your feet. Things are defined again.), land on a base (Command/administration centre. Place you go out from & return to. Should be a place of the familiar, security, protection & peace.) and immediately when I step out a man comes up and starts questioning me (No greeting or time to adjust. Puts you on the defensive I would imagine). He doesn't remember me (No history or past connection), doesn't believe (Not trusting you) my story (Your account of what has happened to you) that I was on assignment (Task that you were given to do rather than something that came out of you.). They don't know me but this was my home base (Very difficult situation).

Isolation seems to be a major theme of the dream.

Is there something you believe you are meant to do that takes you away from your family either by travel, by taking a lot of your time, or by its emotional demands? And your husband & family are having difficulty understanding this? This might not be verbalised by them but there may be a lack of closeness or peace in the home.

I remember hearing someone say once that Christian order/priorities should be:
1. Relationship with God through Christ
2. Relationship with spouse
3. Relationship with children
4. Work/vocation (Providing for family)
5. Church/ministry

Do you agree with this & how do you see it fitting into you home/work/church/ministry life?