arrested

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

arrested

Post by spiritledd »

i just bought a little brown Ford Fiesta in Kendrick, and was parking on back street and cops arrested me ...they were looking for suspect ...but i was innocent ...but they put me in the car anyways, and we started driving up grade where i was raised
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Re: arrested

Post by prayingwoman »

Just a few thoughts, please feel free to toss if it doesn’t fit.

The question here seems to be: Why have the cops arrested you, although you were innocent?

As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse (= being arrested) causeless shall not come.(Proverbs 26:2)

There must be a legal right; otherwise you could not have been arrested. Because you were “innocent”, the legal right was not there because of your own fault, but probably because of the guilt of your forefathers (in the dream they went with you into the direction where you have been raised).

It is written that God will visit “the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation” (Exo 34,7). So you may think you are innocent, but spiritually seen you are not. The enemy can have a right to arrest you because of the iniquity of former generations.

A car can represent a ministry or gifting. If a believer starts to use his God given gifts, it is always the intention of the enemy to stop him. But the enemy can only operate by legal rights. The dream seems to reveal that there might be a generational issue you have to deal with, so that the enemy can block you no longer. To find out I would search after bad behavior patterns in your family line which might have also appeared in your own live.
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: arrested

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks prayingwoman ...very good stuff :D