could we pray

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

could we pray

Post by spiritledd »

I was in locker room with hometown football team before game ...I said could we pray ...many kids said yes so we prayed ...coach showed them not only just to block, but pick them up right off their feet and move them ...the move the coach demonstrated ...he was putting both hands up like boxing ...but then came up under with both fists like uppercut, hitting opponent in chest lifting them off their feet
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Re: could we pray

Post by Truth Seeker »

Spiritledd,

This looks like it may be a call to intercede. Could be a warning of a potential spiritual attach coming. God may be telling you to link up with a few people and come together on one accord and pray.

Locker room could represent your home or local church (place that's intimate to you) hometown football team could be family or group of people who are close to you. Before game most likely means the time is at hand to fight. The suggestion of prayer looks like it's the solution to this particular fight. The victory will take a group effort through prayer (being on one accord is important). Boxing is another indication of a spiritual fight. Putting both hands up represents the ability to defend yourself. Uppercut with both fists could be double annointing. Looks like God is also showing you the outcome which is some type of up rooting (could be strong hold or something).

Spiritledd, do participate in sports in some form or fasion in real life? Just asking because one way God communicates with us is by symbols we can relate to.

Hope this helps TS
Truth Seeker
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: could we pray

Post by spiritledd »

thanks TS ...I used to play sports in high school ...but now I don't watch or play sports