Methodist Central Hall and Healing Power

Archived Dreams from 2014
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Methodist Central Hall and Healing Power

Post by iluvyahweh »

I went to Edinburgh Methodist Central Hall, and walked up the stairs to the foyer. A healing life’s hurt’s conference was on, and it was being run by my friend, David Powell. I was conscious that I had missed the first meetings’ in late March – the meetings were part of a healing school.

I met my friend, David, and we sat on some couches, I think, and I felt a bit guilty. I explained to him that I had been at another healing conference in Perth that was on at the same time as the first sessions of his healing school. Next, David told me that there were not that many people attending the healing school, and in essence, he was just scraping through financially.

Next, I went into a waiting room to register for the conference. I was in a back room upstairs in the building. It then started getting really busy, with people coming back to the conference after lunch. I was stuck in the waiting room, and I seemed to be at the end of the queue, and I wasn’t sure if I was going to get in.

The people looking after the registration process for the conference then seemed to leave and go into the meeting – their seats were empty. At this point, I was sure that it looked like I wouldn’t get in to the conference.

Next a young black man and his family appeared in the waiting room, and they were behind me in the queue. The black man was wearing a black suit and a white shirt. After a few minutes, it seemed like everyone who was waiting in the back room, was then allowed into the meeting. The black guy and his family who were behind me, seemed to go before me into the meeting though. I went in last, I think.

As I walked into the meeting hall, people were standing in lines, and they were already praying for each other. I went in, and stood next to a woman. I put my left hand finger on her right shoulder lightly, and began to pray. I then joined hands with another woman to my right, and I began to pray for her too.

I began to pray the prayer that I always pray, and began to say over and over: “Father, you are so Gracious, your very name is Grace, release Grace, release Grace, Release the Kingdom of Love”. As I began to pray this, I could sense power going out from me, and the two women were being impacted. {This was fairly powerful in the dream.}

Next, a crowd had gathered around me, as I was still praying for the two woman and they were being impacted by God (which appeared to be noticeable to other people.) A man with a beard then came up to me in front, and said to everyone (about me) – “He has a demon!” Next, someone said, “No, it is the spirit of God - he can speak in tongues.” More power continued to flow out of me as this was happening.

Next, we were in what seemed like another church hall. I think it was the same healing meeting though, but it felt like Bristo Baptist Church in Edinburgh. Someone was away to start speaking at the front, and I could see loud speakers stacked up at the front of the hall. The floors were wooden in this church. Next, I looked at the side wall, and a man was standing with his back to the people, and he had a micro-phone, and he started to speak.

I went to take my seat; but somehow it was a double bed. It had white linen and a white duvet on it, and it was made out of solid wood, like oak. I fell backwards into the bed. And as I did, I started praying over and over: “Father, you are so Gracious, your very Name is Grace, release Grace, release the Kingdom of Love, release healing, release healing in the land, release your glorious sons of Love.”

As I was doing this, I was overwhelmed with the power of God. I could feel power coming into to me, and power going out of me as I spoke. This continued, and the man with the microphone came over and held it to my mouth so that the people in the church could hear what I was saying. I continued to feel power and peace going out from me. Dream End. When I awoke, I had an incredible sense of peace and could feel the presence of God real strong.