Blood - Everywhere

Archived Dreams from 2014
chrisy
Diamond Member

Blood - Everywhere

Post by chrisy »

I dreamt that I had awaken from sleep and was in the bathroom. (Apparently the bedroom was a huge common area where several women slept.The room was huge with extremely high ceilings.) In the bathroom I saw a bowl with lots - LOTS - of big "clots" from my period! The clots were square-shaped, red, big, plump and full - looked like jelly. The blood was also in the sink. I was surprised because I didn't know that while I was asleep all of that had happened! I saw the back of a woman who was walking in the room. The bottom part of her nightie also had the menstrual blood (which I am assuming was from my period? Couldn't be...) My Mom's clothing also had menstrual blood.

Puzzled...

Any ideas, anyone?
DownPour

Re: Blood - Everywhere

Post by DownPour »

chrisy wrote:I dreamt that I had awaken from sleep and was in the bathroom. (Apparently the bedroom was a huge common area where several women slept.The room was huge with extremely high ceilings.) In the bathroom I saw a bowl with lots - LOTS - of big "clots" from my period! The clots were square-shaped, red, big, plump and full - looked like jelly. The blood was also in the sink. I was surprised because I didn't know that while I was asleep all of that had happened! I saw the back of a woman who was walking in the room. The bottom part of her nightie also had the menstrual blood (which I am assuming was from my period? Couldn't be...) My Mom's clothing also had menstrual blood.
Puzzled...
Any ideas, anyone?
MENSTRUATION
cleansing before something new can be conceived or it may warn of fleshiness or sin - Mensis was considered a time women were unclean & may indicate being in the flesh or allowing sin in your life
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

you sleeping = you were spiritually asleep
room = high ceilings mean you can reach spiritual heights. the ability is there because the space is there. room can mean your heart.
bathroom = cleansing
blood = a lot of things but I think in this it would mean redemption or redeemed
period = loss of promise, grief, embarrassment/shame
mom = can be your mom or church

you'll be able to see if any of those fit into your life now. maybe while you were spiritually asleep you were dealing with some issues that caused a loss of something, pain, grief, etc. and God will cleanse you of those things. Your mother (or church, pray about which it is and the holy spirit will move you to the truth) has also dealt with it (which means generation curse if your mother does represent herself).

the focus of the dream is you so the dream is about you. God could be showing you another woman and your mother to let you know the whole picture.

if the woman is familiar it is of God which means that it could represent the holy spirit.

colors in dreams are important too. i feel as if this dream was probably darker in color which means it's a dream about either the soul or what the enemy has done or will do in your life.

prayer is the most important part of dream interpretation because although i can give you the main points of these things, only the holy spirit can speak to you and confirm it. take what clicks with you and whatever else doesn't, toss it.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Downpour and Bluedreamer - Thank you for your response! It is indeed greatly appreciated.

Downpour you said:
MENSTRUATION
cleansing before something new can be conceived
I think that you are on to something here. We menstruate when the egg is not fertilized by the sperm in preparation for pregnancy in the next cycle.. The fact that the clots were all square, gel-like, plump, red and in a bowl on the sink is significant. I wonder if it denotes time periods of infertility...

Bluedreamer you said:
you sleeping = you were spiritually asleep
room = high ceilings mean you can reach spiritual heights. the ability is there because the space is there. room can mean your heart.
bathroom = cleansing
blood = a lot of things but I think in this it would mean redemption or redeemed
Could it be that I have "awaken" to what the Lord is doing in my life? Could it be that He has/is cleansed/cleaning me in preparation for more "fertile" things?

*Thinking* Women menstruate during their reproductive period of life when pregnancy doesn't occur. The copious amount of clots that could have been numbered - do they represent "unfruitful"/infertile periods of my life?

If I combined both what Downpour and Bluewater said, it seems that the message is that I have awaken to the cleansing that the Lord is doing in my life in order to bring forth something new - fertility...

Thank you both - you have been very helpful!
Chrisy