bus, oath, wheelie something, church

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

bus, oath, wheelie something, church

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, merry Christmas and happy new year. I had a dream yesterday that is a bit strange to me.
The dream starts with me arriving at a unknown place on a white bus. It is filled with young people.
I see other people coming to where we have stopped the bus. There is some fear on the bus cause the people coming are serious looking. I can say they are much like soldiers. I am not afraid cause I get of the bus to greet the people coming, telling the people on the bus not to be afraid that they are here to help us. The men board the bus and as I watch off the bus they start start talking to the people on the bus to raise their right hand to swear an oath.
I holler not to be afraid cause this must be done. It was an oath to the new place, it was a new nation to live. I suddenly was on this wheeled thing that was not a scooter or a bike, honestly more something like a senior citizen would use to get around but I was riding it so freely and so , just wow. As I rode it I seemed to ride it up a short hill and I look back and down across the vista and see this beautiful church. It was prominent where it stood and a mountain range rose up behind it.
As I rode a bit more young people came out and praised me on how well I rode, how like an expect I did it. They came not out of houses like I know here but circle like huts. Then the riding stopped and the dream stopped soon after.
Bye
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry