anointed drummer

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

anointed drummer

Post by spiritledd »

saw a guy in very worn faded green with red stripes flannel shirt/coat, who looked just like Steve Austin, who said "im not here to take the plains, just stich them up" ...burly guy, very anointed by and holy unto The Lord Jesus and very serious ...I thought like wow what a warrior ...he was also a drummer ..his name was Ted ...but not the Ted I know IRL who plays drums ...but yet strage thing is I saw that Ted too, he had white powder on his face and his face was red

I touched Steve Austin Ted lightly on soulder three separate times ...he looked at my hand when I did each time power went out of me

then he left ...I opened door and he disappeared ...I told a gal the story ...I asked how did he just disappear? ...then there was these women around ...they were looking at me ...I felt uncomfortable ...I was showing a guy how Ted disappeared when he left out of studio door ...I did not understand how he disappeared unless it was supernatural ...I was trying to find explanation ...then we saw Ted outside of old studio in tent with pack down gravel floor with a round gravel table with tarp on it

then Steve Austin Ted said something about "shell" and his "knee" not sure, either had or did not have shell that was necessary? ...I pictured a large white clam sea shell and kneeling in it with knee ...I asked if he had drums he said no ...I said we can get you a simple 5 piece, no problem ...I said its your anointing not your drumming I want ...then we worshipped and he had friend who was also musician that worshiped with us ...we improvised same words and melodies at same time but I was octave higher in pitch ...heard "broadshoe" and "shell" and also "Ivan"