throwing strawberry pie

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

throwing strawberry pie

Post by spiritledd »

guy on Safeway roof was throwing strawberry pie really hard at brick chimney chipping away at it ...he fell off and got paralyzed ...I wanted to go see him but I was afraid I would get arrested because earlier woman and I robbed Safeway ...I did not plan to, but she just did it, and I was with her ...I got away ...but she got caught ...three police in black trench coats were looking for me I even over heard then talking about it they got so close then I was walking up and down 21st street in Lewiston all day long and found a woman's robe that looked African then I was in a gas station rest room trying to wash a condom out that had brownish yellow in it ...could not get it clean, no matter how many times I washed it out ...then lesbian IRL I used to work with, found me and told me about guy who fell and his condition ...that he was paralyzed and then handed me some weed ...she said she found me because I left cassette tape on bathroom counter that said where I would be ...then my old drummer was there and we all prayed together for the guy who fell and also prayed for both of them ...both were touched by Holy Spirit (IRL neither are saved) I felt joy and was blessed they wanted to pray with me but sad about the guy who fell