studio problems

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

studio problems

Post by spiritledd »

this one was strange because I have recording studio that is up to date and sounds terrific ...but I was being helped by a guy who had studio also named Barry who is a Pastor IRL ...when I met him he said most important thing is "Christian community" ...I steered away from him because I believe most important thing is "relationship with Jesus"...first off it was in house I have seen in dream before a lot, and it was hidden room I discovered full of gear, I was not supposed to know about ...it was supposed to be hidden ...he was letting me use stuff, but it was all out of date ...I could tell he really did not want to help, but he did just to have himself look good ...he wanted to show off gear and knowledge ...but again it was all out of date ...things were not working right ...a mic got wet and diaphragm was gelatinous when friend Dick was helping ...then I remember crawling like soldier on elbows from where mixer was placed to sound room ...I was in the grass ...we finally were set up to go some one had moved us to college class room saw x drummer Jamie ...he played a guitar riff that perked my ears ...there was clear thick plastic curtain that sounded like drums when hit with sticks in front of mixer ...Jamie liked it ...three wires from board came loose ... a lot of people I know and love were there ...everyone was trying to help ...x was trying to help also ...something about loading a section of conduit pipe with black tar paper and putting in a in a vehicle ...the guy with vehicle cut her out of her job by doing it himself ...then I had to go get solder gun from tool dept. ...it was John K ...he handed me solder gun and another tool I did not need ...he said $4.50 ...I said don't heed that tool ...he took back and said $7.50 ...I did not know it cost ...I did not have cash on me ...I just walked away with out saying anything ...awoke and heard... "cojole"