video game mall treasure hunt

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

video game mall treasure hunt

Post by spiritledd »

saw video game ...i was explaining how boring they are ...it was racing game ...i was going through the motions explaining ...i was actually so good at it, it was no challenge ...i was showing a track on styrofoam table top ...track was marked in blue ink pen ...track was square shaped but rounded ...it was just 2 lines drawn ..i used both hands to demonstrate the racers ...then i was working for a treasure hunter ...he had back hoe ...i was sent below to communicate and look for signs as boss dug ...being his eyes so to speak ...i noticed a single metal rod/bar/tool on backhoe for breaking through tile in place of bucket ...saw public place like mall that was empty ...no one was there, i thought wow, boss sure must be rich being able to tear this up ...he was paying for repair of property damage while hunting ...boss running backhoe was above and in a sealed cab ...i was underground ...i saw bath tub ...as we dug i found apples that were sliced in half, that i placed then behind me as i stood in tub ...but i looked again at them and they were rotten ...it was like the fruit was gold ...i went to tell boss it was rotten ...it was hard to talk through his isolated cab ...at mall some one was explaining something and reporter was asking questions ...and person was talking like they knew what they were talking about ...but really they had headphones on and was cheating by getting answers through them ...but they got busted for it ...woke heard... "Spanaway" "emancipate" "progeny" "carry on" and "dumb it down" ...also heard song by Starfield "Reign In Us" for last 2 days upon waking ...it also soundtrack to dreams