Bondage dream??

Archived Dreams from 2015
Bree34
Bronze Member

Bondage dream??

Post by Bree34 »

I was standing in line with many other people. It wasn't a prison, but it felt like one without bars. We were forced to strip down, my head was shaved and I wanted to hide my wedding rings, so I put them in my mouth but I was afraid I would choke so I put them in my shoe until I saw I would have to take off my shoes then I put the rings back in my mouth. I was terrified wondering how this could be happening. Then I saw a woman sitting in a chair and she explained that God only allowed me to go through these things so that I could see what "I was made of".

Next scene
I moved to another line where I would be searched for a cell phone. I had clothes on and I had an Iphone hidden in my pocket. I smiled at one of the guards and she was so shocked I smiled at her that she gave me a hug and let me pass without checking for a phone. I wanted to text for help, but I was worried an alarm would go off on my phone so I turned it off.

I felt like this dream represents bondage. I didnt like what the lady in the chair said because I needed help and I felt abandoned in the dream. I also thought maybe it means the enemy is trying to strip me of blessings and destroy my marriage, but then I'm not sure how the woman ties into that theory. It's very confusing, but this is the second time I've had this dream so I decided to pay attention to it.
freedinHim
Gold Member

Re: Bondage dream??

Post by freedinHim »

Bree34,
As you are aware, this dream repeats because God is trying to get your attention and you are not there yet. This makes me to feel that the woman is probably the Spirit of God trying to get you to see the meaning of what you are going through (in the dream or IRL).
I have an inkling this has to do with your relationship (family or God), I will vote for family. I make (very very bold) to say that right now in your relationship, you feel choked, vulnerable, unprotected and shameful and so on. But God wants you to see that your idea of what you think you are going through is not totally correct. That even in your state, you were willing to do anything to keep your wedding ring, your vow and/covenant. You see you are not that bad (all pun intended-I took liberty to crack a joke here. If you are offended, I am really sorry).
In other words, God is giving you more credit that you are willing to give yourself.
I am not fully in the know about the second scene, I perceive that it is related to the first in that you were ready to do what it takes to keep the line of communication open (even if you have to dine with the enemy).
As usual, if it does not speak to you, please feel free to toss.
God bless you as you keep seeking Him.
Yours
Freed In Him
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Bree34

I was reading your dream and had a flashback to one I had years ago, that was about being in prison or being chased by terrorists. I don't recall the details of my dream, but all I can remember was a time where I was so angry with one person that all (except her) considered to be my best friend. She was such a crappy friend that I ended up just getting angry with her. And because I used to care so deeply about people, it was really affecting me badly. I found myself in a prolonged state of unforgiveness. And it was to the point where I started having these very dark dreams. There were four times where things built up to the point where I said "God, I've had it, if you don't do something about her then the friendship's off". The first three times, He caused her to "repent" so to speak. The fourth time, He said to me "you don't need to do this anymore" and He released me from the obligation to have this friendship. That whole scenario was very interesting to me and taught me things about the heart of God. Before He released me from the friendship though, I recall going to a meeting and getting out my car and for no reason that I could understand at the time, I was extraordinarily angry. When I got inside, the lady running this meeting had a word of knowledge for me about unforgiveness and how I needed to deal with it (lest I be imprisoned by it). She actually broke something off me as well. Don't recall the detail.

All that to say, I wonder if this relates to something you're going through?

Example are you having difficulties forgiving someone connected to your marriage? Is it a wider issue than just with your husband? His family for example?
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

freedinHim wrote:Bree34,
I will vote for family. I make (very very bold) to say that right now in your relationship, you feel choked, vulnerable, unprotected and shameful and so on. But God wants you to see that your idea of what you think you are going through is not totally correct. That even in your state, you were willing to do anything to keep your wedding ring, your vow and/covenant.
Amen! You are correct and thank you for the joke no offense taken. Praise God for your boldness. This has helped me tremendously and encouraged me because your interpretation only God knows. I missed how I was willing to do anything to protect my vows. Thank you for this.

Bella thank you as well I have much to pray about and consider God bless.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

You need to also keep communication lines open with Him and expect divine appointments with Him. Don't be afraid of them.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

You said the woman in the dream told you God wanted you to know what you are made of.
I think that could possibly be interpreted also as being made by God. Our earthly marriages
represent our commitment to the Lord and you were trying to preserve your vows, even when
personal sacrifice might be the outcome. (As Jesus does for HIS BRIDE)
You are made of the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
2 Corinthians 5:21King James Version (KJV)
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Christ sacrificed for His "bride" and their eternal bond, as are you. To me your cell phone may represent your
desire to call for help to "this world", but that will likely only cause more trouble. The only One who can answer
the call and provide you the help you need is Jesus and your faith in what He has done for you.

God Bless you and Protect you! You will get through this; Jesus will walk every single step with you.
Don't you doubt it.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

BlueDreamer wrote:You need to also keep communication lines open with Him and expect divine appointments with Him. Don't be afraid of them.
Yes this is very true because I have been having a series of dreams where God has given me a "word" about someone as I am looking through a scope, but I am afraid to share with the person when I wake up.ex: One was about my neighbors baby who I heard in the dream would be elevated, very high calling and I watched her grow very tall into an adult in the dream towering over people, but I thought my neighbor would think I was weird if I shared. So I believe this is a confirmation to not be afraid.

Thank you blue dreamer and starfire!