favor favor custodian

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

favor favor custodian

Post by spiritledd »

saw inside a German sausage factory ...sausage was as big as a man ...saw Native American man who was big and tall ...i murdered him then took his guitar ...it was silver bass like Fender precision ...looked metal like aluminum ...had some holes in the body like 3-4 of them above pickups ...it was stored in what looked like small horse trailer that was dark brown ...i grabbed him by the ankles and i beat him on the ground until he was dead ...in the process he turned into a chicken without feathers or head ...he came alive again ...so yeah, thinkin a demon spirit ...trying to figure out in prayer what this spirit is representing ...heard... "favor" and again "favor" then "custodian" and then "indecent exposure"
bella
Diamond Member

Re: favor favor custodian

Post by bella »

Couple of questions:

Do you have german ancestry?
Have you dabbled in the occult and asked for a "spirit guide" or "guardian angel"?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

hey there Bella, thanks for your reply :) ...ive heard Irish, Danish, Eglish and Norwegian from my parents ...never heard about any German in me ...and no ive never dabbled in occult stuff
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi there,

Not sure about the German sausage then. What's coming to mind is that there's a trend here at the moment for farmers markets and german sausages are a current favourite at stalls. In fact, one of my colleagues runs one of those stalls on the weekends and tells me they're extremely popular (not my sort of thing, but each to their own).

Now as to the custodian, what immediately came to my mind (and this could be totally irrelevant but I'll share in case it helps) is a girl I know, who is indigenous here, had some deliverance just before I first met her. And she was in the phase of processing her anger because she was delivered from a "custodian" type spirit who's job had been to protect her. She had always thought it was God protecting her, but after this deliverance, discovered that this spirit was place over her by the man who claimed to be her father. Even though a lot of the indigenous people in my country are christians, many are not and still dabble in occult stuff.

This native American man you murdered ... have you had anything to do with native american people in your music background? You live in an area that has a strong native american history don't you? Just wondering if somehow, you've got connection to a native american and that has caused a curse to come upon you. Perhaps even a good experience and someone thought they were being helpful in assigning you a "custodian"?

Either way, it seems you need deliverance from this custodian.

**ADDING when I talked to my friend about getting deliverance from this guardian spirit, she said that it was only someone from her indigenous background who was able to identify it and get rid of it. No "white" people had been able to get her deliverance even though she'd been for help many times.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

hmm yeah i guess it could be a spirit sent by a Native American ...well The One who is in me is greater ...thanks Bella :)