buffet ready to serve for 4 hours but people were eating hot dogs

Archived Dreams from 2015
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

buffet ready to serve for 4 hours but people were eating hot dogs

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

My wife and me were driving down the road going to a brand new dealership that had apparently just been built. While I was driving I was talking on the cell phone with my daughter Samantha. Before we hung up she said "Buy me a car today" or something like that.
We pulled into the lot and the building was grey and I saw the asphalt was new as well and saw a few tire marks on it from cars that had already pulled into the lot.
I went inside and saw a couple people that used to work for me in the past. One guy was holding a large plastic bag of popcorn. He hands it to me and says "hold this" I refused and wouldn't take it from him. I looked around and saw the showroom seemed to be a cafeteria with tables all set up. One table at the end was very long and had all these silver trays of food that were covered with aluminum foil. I opened the containers up on a couple of them and saw some cupcakes and raisin bread. I knew the other trays had real food in there as well. I saw a guy that worked there and asked him why he wasn't serving the food. He had a woman with him next to him and said he was training the woman. I asked how long the food has been ready and he said "Since 2:00 o' clock." I said "It's 6:00 o' clock now, what's the problem?" I looked back at the buffet table and saw people sitting behind it eating these hot dogs and hamburgers that they had brought in them selves. I started showing the guy that these people needed served and was trying to get him up on his feet and serving them.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: buffet ready to serve for 4 hours but people were eating hot dogs

Post by bella »

Hi Larry

the only part i have at the moment is about the food.

There is a smorgasbord of spiritual food available but those that should be serving it are not. so the people are responding by feeding themselves except they're feeding on rubbish or unhealthy fast food.

When i think of hotdogs i think of preservatives. they literally make me feel sick because they are so not healthy.

Hope that helps get you started.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Larry,

Good to see you on the board again brother.

To me this dream speaks that just because something looks new on the outside, doesn't mean that it is new on the inside. The people that are coming there either need to uncover the pre-packaged sweet food or alternatively be able to feed themselves and bring in their own food that is a little more meaty if they want to. On the numbers, it seems to be the same old thing 2=divisive and 6=man, just fleshly in nature. It takes a real pastor type of person to have a servant's heart and to not be in it for themselves or not to be in it for the wrong reasons. Question, do you feel that this dream pertains to a new church situation, or to an old work theme coming back up? hope this helps get you started.

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for your replies and Brian it's good to be back on board :D
After consideration and Meditation I feel that obviously the dream is about me needing to serve the people. I need to get it out there and start serving... long overdue
Over the past couple years the Lord has been preparing me and now is the time!

God bless you! Larry