shadow type parallels and hope

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

shadow type parallels and hope

Post by spiritledd »

i was recording Mary IRL ...she is very anointed ...in dream we had trouble with new board i brought to her house ...it overloaded ...mixing board came with 2 blue blankets that were brand new and clean ...Mary took the blankets without asking and got them all dirty ...i was miffed by that ...i woke up and my little sister Marie was naked and i was half asleep not realizing it was my sister we were intimate ...we were leaving and we were at my childhood home and packing up fruit ...a car came barreling by and it made us drop fruit i was very upset about this ...tried to salvage what we could ...Mary and sister helped pick it up off the ground and put fruit in my arms ...2 guys walked up and where the gas tank used to be IRL on the farm, was a huge yellowish white rock, that exploded, that blinded one guy (drugs?) ...then we were in a VW bug that was dark metallic silver gray ...it was Rick Parsley's, the kid that ran into me on my motorcycle IRL in accident when i was growing up ...dad was driving, sister in middle, we were going too fast to make corner by the church and i pulled on the wheel and we slid off main road right into the church driveway ...then i was on a horse and i had a black calf ...dad said hold it by the shoulders ...he dipped its head in muddy water then with hands he poured the water over its head ...he said come work for me ...this in the spot near where the accident occurred IRL ...i said... i have an engineering job i have to get back to ...got back to town and was walking through site and everyone was snubbing me ...especially the women they all turned their backs on me ...it was because of gossip/slander my rep was ruined ...and i was innocent of any evil doing ...this is what happened IRL also concerning me leading worship ...because of jealousy the lying backstabbers took me out fer sure ...also in IRL Mary and i had a lot of issues with software/hardware that hindered recording project ...i feel that dropped fruit is a representation of that hindrance maybe ...i feel that the sister intimacy was a representation of the lies and slander because of bass player i kicked off the team IRL for smoking weed going to pastor saying i slept with married woman on the worship team which was untrue ...we met with pastor and bass player admitted he lied and said he was sorry, but it still planted seeds of mistrust in pastor, which in the long run ended our friendship ...i think God is getting ready to give me other opportunities concerning music ...i see He is not allowing me to make ties with musicians who would buckle under temptation by the enemy to destroy me again ...this because of compromise because they have not learned to worship/pray/study The Word on a consistent enough basis to be strong enough to overcome the enemy in such powerful office such as music ministry ...so next round we wont be taken out... Hallelujah!!!! :D ...also i heard... "cheapening it" by Holy Spirit ...i think there is a connection ...i feel its a double mindedness where in The Spirit we prophesy over people, but then in the flesh we curse them