Oven on fire Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Oven on fire Dream

Post by gapeachntn »

Had a dream my best friend came to my house and told me that her mom had died (she was recently in a car accident but is fine). She seemed to just want to be comforted so she stayed over at my house and was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. Watching her sleep i said to my son that that is just who she is. She liked coming over for me to help her. At the same time I remember that there were all these babies around in the house. They were children I'd never seen but my son and I were taking care of them. All of a sudden I was in the kitchen and an eye on the stove caught on fire. I told my son to get the extinguisher but the fire would not go out. I kept wondering if I was hitting the wrong button as to why the fire couldn't be put out. Then I told my other son to call the fire department. By now, the fire was spreading to the counter tops and just kinda smoldering underneath the eyes of the stove and the actual oven. No matter what I did, it wouldn't go out. Then the fire fighters came and tried to put it out and they couldn't either. I heard one of them say that there was some type of problem or that it would be complicated to put it out so they walked out to discuss how to handle the fire. That's when i woke up. if you have any thoughts, please share. Thank you and merry Christmas!
Last edited by gapeachntn on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: Oven on fire Dream

Post by spiritledd »

Holy fire maybe? ...it cant be put out by natural means ...God is a consuming fire that is eternal ...stove could represent feeding people ...could it mean feed His sheep? ...could feeding mean discipleship? ...spreading to counters seems like it speaks of preparation ...just some thoughts
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Re: Oven on fire Dream

Post by gapeachntn »

Thank you so much. The thoughts you shared makes a lot of sense. Thank you so much for taking the time. God bless you and have a very Merry Christmas!