Under fire

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Under fire

Post by bella »

I dreamt I was in a house but all the people there were work people. It was a narrow house with a staircase and open floors. One work person stood out, in particular (Her name means "honey". She is a strong person who likes to be in charge. She's been various described as managerial, angry, manipulative, competent and malicious).

I had to travel to the other side of the city. A manager or someone with inside security information told me not to catch the train. They said it was OK to go through the city, but just don't go on the train.

I was worried about all the people using the train, but I knew I wasn't allowed to say anything to anyone because it was security intelligence.

I was able to quietly hint to my father what I'd been told, and knew that he'd be able to work out what I was talking about.

So instead of catching a train, I was working out how I would drive to the other side of the city. I had been told it was safe to go through the city but was working out a route that avoided the train lines as much as possible.

I took a road that ran around the edge of the south city suburb I was in (the road name means "pointed hill" or "steep mountain" but the actual road is totally flat). As I drove along, I got flagged down and next thing I was out of my car and being dragged to cover by some safety staff. I could see ambulance drivers and paramedics everywhere and they were the ones under fire.

At one point, I was imagining that I was down and someone was dragging me, but I think that was just me trying to work out in my minds eye what would happen if I was shot. The warfare was intense, and as I said, mostly I could see ambulance staff everywhere, being shot at.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: Under fire

Post by spiritledd »

describing woman made me think of Jezebel spirit ...cars usually mean a "ministry" and ambulance meaning "saving people" makes me think a "ministry of salvation" is under attack and needs prayer maybe? ...train seems like coming into agreement with world's ways and Spiritually unprotected ...being warned to not get on train is like word of knowledge or prophecy ...i know its not much but thought it could help a little :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

That's great, spiritled. It helped.

Yes, I have thought a few times, that my coworker is at least partially operating in a jezebel spirit. She's fun and nice to work with as long as you don't get on her bad side, because then she'll rip you to shreds. Very switched on.

I also wondered if the ambulance officers meant christians generally, but I would say it's more specific than that, as as you say, a ministry of salvation.

The train symbol of coming into agreement with the world is different from what I thought, so that's really great. I always think of trains as "church" but I can see why it would be coming into agreement with the world.

This dream came directly after I found out, yet again, that certain extended family members were saying lies about me. Taking reality and twisting it just a bit. So that I could be blamed and they wouldn't have to take responsibility for their own sins.

I did more questioning and discovered that a third person was also twisting the truth, but their issue is more that they live in their imagination, IMO. So frustrating.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I'll pay about the symbology but I'm thinking that you have a destination and two ways to get there. One way is dangerous but easy and the other will take a bit of work. It will look like a difficult road that may go around a lot of excitement and business but may be safer. You'll still be attacked but will be dragged away safely.

I'll be back. Need to pray.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

hmm, yeah train being church makes more sense ...maybe kind of church people should stay clear of because too much humanism has crept in?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Church as the meaning does kind of sit better with me too. But now that you've described a train as going with the world, i'll always try to think of that when that symbol comes up again. I've had lots of train dreams over the years. Thanks.