My Divorced Parents Back Together

Archived Dreams from 2016
JesusReigns

My Divorced Parents Back Together

Post by JesusReigns »

I'm a little weirded out. This is the second dream lately that I've had of my parents back together.

They had a lot of issues and my father was unfaithful. They officially separated when I was 9. I am 26 now. And in all those years in-between never have I once wished or wanted them back together.

I think it was once in my teens that I randomly dreamed of my parents getting back together and feeling a deep joy about it.

In the last year I had another. And again last night. In last night's dream I just remember coming home to a house where both my parents lived peaceably, and they expected me home as though I still lived with therm. Except i was older. And my brother of another father was adopted by him as his own son.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm very confused about these dreams and why I'm having them. I feel bad for my stepmom too. Does it mean anything?
jgillgarrett

Re: My Divorced Parents Back Together

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello! Jesus Reigns,

I often have dreams of going back to my old homes where I was happier or felt more satisfied and it usually happens when I am going through difficulties in my present life ....it is a longing for a simpler life.....houses do represent our lives...and the way things are going

Houses do represent our lives and the way things are going...I don't know what you might be going through in your present but if you are going through a stressful time it could explain having a dream of going home to escape something not so pleasant in your present...and what would be more pleasant than having your mom and dad together in a home that represents...happiness!

Dreams are usually not literal as I am sure your probably know but for some reason you are desiring to return to a time in life where you felt more secure, I suspect and that is why you dreamed of both parents being there and back together?

These are just thoughts!

Father, thank you for opening the eyes of our understanding to help with the correct interpretation of this dream that is so important for your child to understand or otherwise they would not have posted it for interpretation. I stand with them that you always speak when we ask, seek and knock and we are asking, seeking and knocking so we might understand the language of the symbols you are using in this dream to speak to them....thank you for bringing peace and understanding abundantly and whatever they are going through right now may they know that you have come to give them life and that more abundantly and that you have a future and a hope for them that far surpasses any discomfort or pain they may be going through right now...in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

Blessings,

Julia
JesusReigns

Re: My Divorced Parents Back Together

Post by JesusReigns »

jgillgarrett wrote:Hello! Jesus Reigns,

I often have dreams of going back to my old homes where I was happier or felt more satisfied and it usually happens when I am going through difficulties in my present life ....it is a longing for a simpler life.....houses do represent our lives...and the way things are going

Houses do represent our lives and the way things are going...I don't know what you might be going through in your present but if you are going through a stressful time it could explain having a dream of going home to escape something not so pleasant in your present...and what would be more pleasant than having your mom and dad together in a home that represents...happiness!

Dreams are usually not literal as I am sure your probably know but for some reason you are desiring to return to a time in life where you felt more secure, I suspect and that is why you dreamed of both parents being there and back together?

These are just thoughts!

Father, thank you for opening the eyes of our understanding to help with the correct interpretation of this dream that is so important for your child to understand or otherwise they would not have posted it for interpretation. I stand with them that you always speak when we ask, seek and knock and we are asking, seeking and knocking so we might understand the language of the symbols you are using in this dream to speak to them....thank you for bringing peace and understanding abundantly and whatever they are going through right now may they know that you have come to give them life and that more abundantly and that you have a future and a hope for them that far surpasses any discomfort or pain they may be going through right now...in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

Blessings,

Julia
Hello Julia! And thank you for responding to my post and sharing your thoughts.

You couldn't have been more right - I'm currently undergoing a lot of personal struggles. Been feeling like I've not support system to fall back on where I am.

Thank you for the prayer. It was sorely needed as well.

God bless.