Sister, church, name being called

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Sister, church, name being called

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all,
Hope all are well and blessed,
Had a dream where I was standing in a church lobby. I heard music. It was a good size church. My sister came out. The middle sister. It was her hair that was different. It was long with curls and it was white like, she looked older. Her hair looked well brushed. She looked healthy and shiny. She without saying words was calling me to come into the worship hall. Then she turned and went back in. I turned and was looking around and I heard the speaker start to call me by name to come in. He was asking me to come in and to be a part, not to worry. I turned and was looking but then turned and did not go in then started trying to pull on this white band on my right wrist. The dream ended.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Sister, church, name being called

Post by BlueDreamer »

this is a direction dream.

your sister is an example of what could happen if you go into the church sanctuary and worship.

the Lord is calling you to come and worship. He wants you to come into His presence.

you will mature, become healthy, bright, pure, and innocent. there's nothing to worry about. do not turn from Him but accept the invitation.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: Sister, church, name being called

Post by sigmon2 »

Thank you, been outside church for sometime. This last weekend had more encouraging spiritual dreams one right after the other. Heven has been speaking other ways, but it is always hard to restart after being out so long.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry