Instructed to move to a particular suburb

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Instructed to move to a particular suburb

Post by bella »

Last night or the night before I dreamt that I was to move back to a suburb I had once lived in for 18 months in a nice share house. Over all though, living there wasn't entirely enjoyable. I lived with some sisters; the oldest one was a friend of mine; and I got to see what she was really like. Not at all like the impression you had of her just as a friend.

So I dreamt God had directed me to move back to this suburb and I said I would see if my hold house was available. But then someone (God I think) told me I was NOT to go back to that house, but I was to get a new house. And I think he told me specifically which area to look in. Like a small selection of streets.

END OF DREAM

Over the years, I've had a number of dreams where I go back to visit or live in that house for one reason or another, and it's usually a strange dream, and a bit unpleasant, and sometimes has that not nice sister there in the house too. I recall one dream where the house had a very black feeling over it.

I didn't really love that suburb but it was convenient for all of us living there - right in the middle of all the things we had to do like work and university. Very convenient.