nice house nice pool

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

nice house nice pool

Post by Joshua116 »

in my dream, there was a nice expensive house, glass all around, possibly near a beach

a nice exotic pool, cascading

a nice Rich person's house out in California

it was night time

i came across Katya, that Jewish girl i met online months ago

she allowed me to either make her some food or give her money/buy something

she made it sound like i was supposed to be there
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: nice house nice pool

Post by PastorJKG »

It's an invitation to interact with and be part of the deeper things of the lord. I don't think the girl represents anything more than the people of God in the dream. It's a glass house or lot's of glass, =house of vision and transparency. Cascading pool, water flowing down from up above. =the Rhema word of god. Pool= a local ministry. It could be that night and California speak of the present darkness of this world and the importance of a close walk with God so there will be contrast between the things of God and the things of the world.

I'm not sure if this fits or not but I see a broken guitar string wound up into a circle. Is there something that has stolen your song?

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i actually don't play guitar or any instruments

but yes i am annoyed ALL the time

too many negative/awkward things have happened to me in the past in the past 9 years since i came home from the Air Force
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I feel your pain Brother. I myself struggle with some nervous tension and easily aggravated. Your song can speak of your joy which is your strength. Joy is fleeting when we are po'ed. We must learn to give those things to God that we can't do anything about, and ask for grace to do what we can and wisdom to know which is which.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

too many negative/awkward things have happened to me in the past in the past 9 years since i came home from the Air Force

If these things have only been happening since you came back from the Air Force then you need to identify what that event was. If there's unfinished business, that you're not dealing with from that, it will cause knock on effects.

Why did you get sent home?
What occurred?
How is you behaviour different after then compared with before going into the Air Force?
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

jobs have fallen through

my "Future Wife" has NOT manifested in 9 years...i'm starting to doubt she even exists...really hard actually

God doesn't want me to have a job...God doesn't want me to have a wife...God doesnt' want me to have a life

this is evidenced by HOW things have gone for NINE (9) years

the manager screwed me over at this recent job i just got, i'm already out of a job again